Gone The Way Of The Bustle and High Top Women's Shoes

Old August 11th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rusty

Default Gone The Way Of The Bustle and High Top Women's Shoes

Problem with those 2 is they were worn out quickly by overplay, and
have not stood up to the test of time very well.

I still hear Hair of the Dog on the local classic rock station (KLOS).

Old August 11th 06, 04:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

Rusty wrote:
Problem with those 2 is they were worn out quickly by overplay, and
have not stood up to the test of time very well.

I still hear Hair of the Dog on the local classic rock station (KLOS).

That tape was in everyone's tape box in cars, all through the 1970's
since it was first released. By the 1980's it was passe. The Love
Hurts single was played heavy on FM, it was a huge hit.

But the band never could follow up on it. My friend saw their live
show in 1980, when we were in high school- he said they cranked as good
as Rush or Nugent or Blackmore's Rainbow.

Get a hold of RAZAMANAZ, it's even better than HAIR OF THE DOG.

Old August 12th 06, 01:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

DeserTBoB wrote:
It was de rigeur to see many music industry celebs combing
through the bins at Tower.

I remember Bette Midler saying that when she was on tour, she'd go into
the local Towers and move her albums from the pop section to the R&B
section! :-)