KC Chiefs Fans...Any guesses what this is worth?

Old July 1st 04, 06:54 AM
Tull

Default KC Chiefs Fans...Any guesses what this is worth?

When I was an early teen in around 1965 or 1966 I had a cousin who worked at
the college in the KC area where the Chiefs held their training camp
(William & Jewel...or something like that). Anyway, I got invited to come
up and visit camp for a day. I got invited in to meet Hank Stram at his
desk, who gave me three black and white team pictures from their recent
championship (65 I think).

At lunch I was allowed to be at the front of the cafeteria line to get
autographs. I didn't know any better at the time, so I used two of the team
pictures as autograph pads. On the back of two of them I got all of the
team signatures...including Len Dawson, Buc Buchanan, all of
them...including that tough as nails middle linebacker...the works. Now I
have all three of these team pictures professionally framed...the team
picture without the signatures on the top, with the two other pictures
showing the autographs right below.

Any guesses what something like this would be worth nowadays?