"Stanford Coins & Bullion" - Sean Hannity: Allen Stanford Fan, Recommends Companies On Radio Show (AUDIO)

Old February 19th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

Default "Stanford Coins & Bullion" - Sean Hannity: Allen Stanford Fan, Recommends Companies On Radio Show (AUDIO)

RWF wrote:
Don't count on it. His position would more likely be, "These are
not
the droids you are looking for," and the bulk of his listeners would
blindly believe him. This is a man who preaches that fully half the
population of the United States are traitors.

Is that any worse than our AG calling the USA a nation of "cowards"
because they don't measure up to his lofty standards of racial
dialogue?

I hope the AG likes the taste of shoe leather, because he has just put
a size fifteen wide wide in his mouth. And yes, it is worse. There's
a difference between calling a large number of Americans cowards and
calling them traitors for nothing worse than pulling the D lever once
in a while.

I disagree.
The radio/tv rightwing loudmouths have no authority while the AG is the
nation's chief law enforcement officer.
I feared there would be this type of anti-white sentiment from Obama's
administration but didn't think it would happen so soon.
Guess the good Rev. Wright still has influence in the BO administration.
Looks like white Americans are in for a tough 4 years...

Old February 19th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"RWF" wrote in message

RWF wrote:
[...]

You obviously were in a coma when Americans of all color had a tough 8
years.

What do you think the new AG is going to do, authorize no-trial
arrests and water-boarding of white Americans?

Old February 19th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

RWF wrote:
RWF wrote:
[...]

That the AG's remark is damnable is not in question here. However, when the
choice comes down to being called a coward, little more than a schoolyard
"chicken" taunt, and a traitor, a crime punishable by death, for the way I
choose to exercise my Constitutional right to vote, I choose "coward"
magnitudes more readily. I do not suppose to speak for you, of course.

James

Old February 20th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

RWF wrote:
RWF wrote:
[...]

You call the chief law enforcement officer's anti-white tirade a
schoolyard taunt?
The man should be impeached.

Old February 20th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

RWF wrote:
RWF wrote:
RWF wrote:
[...]

Yes, I do, and perhaps he should. Such verbiage is quite unbecoming of an
AG. But then, recent history has not seen that office filled with anything
approaching quality. Sad.

James

Old February 23rd 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

Hello

Here is another updated story on Stanford Coins & Bullion
and Sean Hannity.

FROM:
http://www.pww.org/article/articleview/14590/

Stanford: Biggest Texas scandal since Enron

Author: James Thompson
People's Weekly World Newspaper, 02/23/09 11:37

HOUSTON - With typical Texas flamboyance, Sir Robert
Allen Stanford built a financial empire which stretched
across Texas, through Mexico, the Caribbean islands
and into South America. He was charged by the SEC on
Feb. 17 with defrauding investors of upwards of $8
billion in the most shocking financial scandal in
Texas since the fall of Enron.

The centerpiece of his empire was a bank in Antigua,
which some think may have been a major drug money
laundering center for organized crime operations in
Latin America. A native of Mexia, Texas, he affected
a British accent and was knighted in Antigua. Some
of the countries involved in his financial operations
included Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru
and Venezuela.

Last week, after charges against him became public,
panicked investors flew their private jets to
Antigua, only to be turned away. Many Houston-area
charities supported by the Stanford empire, including
the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston and St. Jude's
Children's Hospital in Memphis will not be receiving
their usual contributions due to the pending
investigations by multiple branches of the federal
government.

Right wing talk host Sean Hannity promoted Stanford
Coins & Bullion, a part of the Stanford Financial
Group, on advertisements which ran on his show by
stating "their name is as good as gold."

Many people stand to be hurt in this far reaching
scandal. Some people had invested their life savings
in the financial group because of its claims of
high rates of return.

Set in the context of the global financial
catastrophe, many people are questioning the wisdom
of a system in which people's individual retirement
funds can be swindled out of them by private
companies. They are also questioning a system which
makes the arts and health care dependent on charitable
contributions by these same unscrupulous individuals.

Old February 24th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
Hello

Here is another updated story on Stanford Coins & Bullion
and Sean Hannity.

*snip*

The question in my mind, because I hold a special amount of contempt for
people like Sean Hannity, is will he be burned by this association? He
constantly made arguments against voting for our current President because
of some loose association with Rev.Wright, whom Obama did not endorse. Sean
Hannity clearly endorsed this slime bucket thief. Following Hannity's own
logic and convictions, Hannity should be shamed from ever broadcasting again
because of his association with professional thieves.

Old February 24th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

PC wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
Hello

Here is another updated story on Stanford Coins & Bullion
and Sean Hannity.

*snip*

The question in my mind, because I hold a special amount of contempt
for people like Sean Hannity, is will he be burned by this
association? He constantly made arguments against voting for our
current President because of some loose association with Rev.Wright,
whom Obama did not endorse. Sean Hannity clearly endorsed this slime
bucket thief. Following Hannity's own logic and convictions, Hannity
should be shamed from ever broadcasting again because of his
association with professional thieves.

Hannity's core audience has willingly lost the ability to discriminate
between fact and fiction. They will not be fazed by any of this. Some of
the more peripheral parts of the audience may verbally distance themselves,
but they will continue to be part of his audience, as they know no other
port in the storm.

James

Old February 24th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

On Feb 23, 7:27*pm, "PC" wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in ... Hello

Here is another updated story on Stanford Coins & Bullion
and Sean Hannity.

*snip*

The question in my mind, because I hold a special amount of contempt for
people like Sean Hannity, is will he be burned by this association? *He
constantly made arguments against voting for our current President because
of some loose association with Rev.Wright, whom Obama did not endorse. *Sean
Hannity clearly endorsed this slime bucket thief. *Following Hannity's own
logic and convictions, Hannity should be shamed from ever broadcasting again
because of his association with professional thieves.

I'm a little unsure how that disqualifies him from reporting on
politicians.
Old February 24th 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Peter wrote:
On Feb 23, 7:27 pm, "PC" wrote:
[...]

It's not a matter of qualifications, it's a matter of freedom of speech. At
least as far back as Voltaire, the guiding paradigm of democracy has been "I
may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it." As much as I loathe radio talkers of all stripes, I cannot with
any clarity of conscience suggest that the talkers be taken off the air.
The market shall determine their value, just as it does for rare coins.

James