Source for E-Z-ezt and MS70 in Ontario, Canada (GTA)

Old May 4th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Source for E-Z-ezt and MS70 in Ontario, Canada (GTA)

Hello!

This is my first post to this group, and I know that a question about
coin dips and cleaners might just require a flame resistant suit, but I
am having no luck in finding a source for E-z-est or MS70 Coin Cleaner
in my area.

I live in Aurora, Ontario Canada (just north of Toronto). I have a
bunch of World coins that are part of my 1963 birth year collection that
I really would like to dip. I have no interest in ever selling these
coins, I just want them to look nice. I don't need any lectures about
the taboos involved in cleaning coins, just a source for the product.

I know that there's lots of it on eBay, but legally, it can't be shipped
into Canada.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

--
\ \/ ___ ___/ Charles R. Kaiser HOKC - MFA 1991

Direct all incoming fire to: 17TPJ2411274412
Zone 17T Zone CM -81 E 624112 N 4874412
44° 00'44.55" N, 79° 27'05.92" W 44.0123706, -79.45164444