Soooo...

Old April 30th 06, 04:21 PM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Default Soooo...

Bob wrote:

She told me this is slow and sucks....faster than terra and my messages
pop right up. Hopefully it works consistantly like terra didn't. So far
so good....so what(had to go for the Megadeath refrence there,couldn't
resist).

Well, protocol in this group is not to clip messages, but aioe.org won't
allow very many quoted lines.

And it does occasionally hiccup - you'll see. But it's free, and
anonymous, so I can say "**** **** ****" in the coin groups.
Old April 30th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

angrie.woman wrote:
Bob wrote:

She told me this is slow and sucks....faster than terra and my
messages pop right up. Hopefully it works consistantly like terra
didn't. So far so good....so what(had to go for the Megadeath refrence
there,couldn't resist).

Well, protocol in this group is not to clip messages, but aioe.org won't
allow very many quoted lines.

And it does occasionally hiccup - you'll see. But it's free, and
anonymous, so I can say "**** **** ****" in the coin groups.

Yeah I noticed about the quoted text thing.....I don't mind clipping
text at all though...better than using google! Thanks again for pointing
me towards aioe. They don't even add an advertisement to my sig like
terra did!

--

-Bob

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought
which they avoid."
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by
those who don't have it."
- George Bernard Shaw
Old May 1st 06, 11:25 AM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

angrie.woman wrote:

I can say "**** **** ****" in the coin groups.

LOL!
Old May 1st 06, 11:26 AM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Bob wrote:

angrie.woman wrote:

Bob wrote:

She told me this is slow and sucks....faster than terra and my
messages pop right up. Hopefully it works consistantly like terra
didn't. So far so good....so what(had to go for the Megadeath
refrence there,couldn't resist).

Well, protocol in this group is not to clip messages, but aioe.org
won't allow very many quoted lines.

And it does occasionally hiccup - you'll see. But it's free, and
anonymous, so I can say "**** **** ****" in the coin groups.

Yeah I noticed about the quoted text thing.....I don't mind clipping
text at all though...better than using google! Thanks again for pointing
me towards aioe. They don't even add an advertisement to my sig like
terra did!

Can we say sAHWeeeeeeeeeet bob?!
Old May 2nd 06, 02:58 AM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

I have reported you to ebay, Mrs Caney. I think people should know
what a vulgar person they are dealing with before they buy things for
their children.

Old May 2nd 06, 02:58 AM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Old May 2nd 06, 08:43 AM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

wrote:
I have reported you to ebay, Mrs Caney. I think people should know
what a vulgar person they are dealing with before they buy things for
their children.

Mary Magdalene was a vulgar person...yet Jesus loved her...

You...sir...are ungodly !
Old May 2nd 06, 09:00 AM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have reported you to ebay, Mrs Caney. I think people should know
what a vulgar person they are dealing with before they buy things for
their children.

Yo!! ****NOZZLE!!! You seem to be repeating yourself. Or has that cum
guzzling faggot 'Dickboy' got a lip-lock your privates again?

Whatever..... Will you *PLEASE* trim your ****in' headers?

Doug

Old May 2nd 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On 1 May 2006 18:58:20 -0700, wrote:

I have reported you to ebay, Mrs Caney. I think people should know
what a vulgar person they are dealing with before they buy things for
their children.

Are you nuts?
TRIM YOUR HEADERS!!! DO NOT CROSSPOST TO RCC!!!!!!
sheesh.
Old May 2nd 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Doug Donaghue wrote:
ups.com...

Fat loser ****head can't even spell right.

Stupid ****.