"Stanford Coins & Bullion" - Sean Hannity: Allen Stanford Fan, Recommends Companies On Radio Show (AUDIO)

Old February 24th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

Default "Stanford Coins & Bullion" - Sean Hannity: Allen Stanford Fan, Recommends Companies On Radio Show (AUDIO)

"Peter" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 7:27 pm, "PC" wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in
... Hello

Here is another updated story on Stanford Coins & Bullion
and Sean Hannity.

*snip*

The question in my mind, because I hold a special amount of contempt for
people like Sean Hannity, is will he be burned by this association? He
constantly made arguments against voting for our current President because
of some loose association with Rev.Wright, whom Obama did not endorse.
Sean
Hannity clearly endorsed this slime bucket thief. Following Hannity's own
logic and convictions, Hannity should be shamed from ever broadcasting
again
because of his association with professional thieves.

I'm a little unsure how that disqualifies him from reporting on
politicians.

Wait - all of a sudden reason and logic are supposed to be applied? Sorry -
you can not have it both ways.

Old February 24th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

On Feb 23, 8:27*pm, "PC" wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message

On Feb 23, 7:27 pm, "PC" wrote:

[...]

you can not have it both ways.- Hide quoted text -

I admit it; I'm missing something here. I won't defend the news
commentator. I merely wondered why someone who acts as scurrilous as
a politician should not comment on politicians. It sounds like a
marriage made in heaven.

Rather than applying reason or logic, it seemed more like a matter of,
"takes one to know one".
Old February 25th 09, 12:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj[_2_]

"Peter" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 8:27 pm, "PC" wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message

On Feb 23, 7:27 pm, "PC" wrote:
[...]

I took the OP more in the spirit of irony and poetic
justice, not as a legal brief for suppression of the First
Amendment rights of a right-wingnut commentator.
Furthermore, refusing to run rip-off advertising is not a
violation of free speech, so unless Hannity drops the ads,
he is implicitly approving of such activity.