Tell me how to get new used stamp of french and swiss

Old March 2nd 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Tell me how to get new used stamp of french and swiss

I have been collecting used stamps of french and swiss,but it is hard
to get new ones for me.So, if there is someone who know it,please tell
me that.I am living in kawasaki in japan,
and studying english,so I am sorry to write by such poor english.

Old March 2nd 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Mar 2, 3:23�am, wrote:
I have been collecting used stamps of french and swiss,but *it is hard
to get new ones for me.So, if there is someone who know it,please tell
me that.I am living in kawasaki in japan,
and studying english,so I am sorry to write by such poor english.

There are many postage stamps issued and people can not use all that
are printed. abay is a good place to look for the stamps you want. The
kiloware dealers have packages of stamps for the countries you want.
You will receive many stamps of the same kind, duplicates. You will
also receive many stamps that you already have.
Stamps now cost much yen. My Japanese collection is very good up to
now. All the sheets of ten or twenty different stamps Japanese has
become too costly for me to collect. I stopped collecting Japan stamps
and wanted the Furusato stamps but now these have sheets of twenty
different stamps.
Example of cost on ebay: 100g Furusato stamps $12, 1 pound $40, the
Temples sheet $12.99 and the 17 20th Century sheets $119. All used
stamps.
Your English is good, I can read it and understand what you are
saying. I hope you can read and understand me.

Ralphael, the OLD one

Old March 2nd 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

If you find a dealer who specializes in "packet approvals", that
should be a big help. You tell him the countries you want (France and
Switzerland) and he will send you an envelope of all-different used
stamps. You can pick the ones you want at a low price (usually about
US$0.25 per stamp) and return the rest, or keep all at a discounted
rate.

The dealer I use is in the US:

Jerry Bourque
P.O. Box 1688
Garden City, SC 29576
USA

I don't know if he deals overseas, but it's worth asking. It's
probably best if you can get US dollar notes to send him, or money
orders made out in US dollars. You can either send him a letter (an
International Reply Coupon would be polite), or let me know by email
and I'll pass on your email address to him in my next letter.

Best,

Joshua McGee
APS, ATA, ISWSC
http://www.mcgees.org

Old March 6th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On 3$B7n(B2$BF|(B, $B8a8e(B11:36, "Ralphael1" wrote:
On Mar 2, 3:23?am, wrote:

[...]

Thank you for your advise.
and If it is OK,I would like to ask something about you message.
I do not know words "abay" and "ebay"
Could you teach me the means of them.