Anonymous silver brings $34.00 on eBay!!!

Old December 8th 03, 09:06 PM
Bruce Hickmott

Default Anonymous silver brings $34.00 on eBay!!!

I will never identify what I'm selling again, I think Mike is on to something.
Okay, Mike, the bids are in, tell us what he won!

Bruce

Old December 8th 03, 09:20 PM
DyzeeGF3

"Bruce Hickmott" wrote in message

I will never identify what I'm selling again, I think Mike is on to

something.
Okay, Mike, the bids are in, tell us what he won!

Bruce

Wow, I'm going to buy some of these off eBay and resell them with ambiguity
and a tidy profit to boot:

Eric

Old December 8th 03, 09:50 PM
Bernhard Rich

It can't be an experienced collector that bought this!

Old December 8th 03, 10:14 PM
WinWinscenario

I will never identify what I'm selling again, I think Mike is on to
something.
Okay, Mike, the bids are in, tell us what he won!

Why should he tell us? He wants to get $34 for another AG-3 1964-D quarter in
his collection!

Regards,
Tom
Old December 8th 03, 10:22 PM
DyzeeGF3

"WinWinscenario" wrote in message

I will never identify what I'm selling again, I think Mike is on to
something.
Okay, Mike, the bids are in, tell us what he won!

Why should he tell us? He wants to get $34 for another AG-3 1964-D

quarter in
his collection!

Regards,
Tom

I doubt there are many AG 1964 quarters out there in third party slabs. On
the other hand, however, he could easily be selling silver proof state
quarters that came back as PF67 or 68 rather than the 69/70 that someone was
aiming for. These can be had on eBay for around $10.

Eric

Old December 9th 03, 03:48 AM
Michael Ng

I've decided not to post the item until it has been received by the winning
party.

Private inquiries permitted to my e-mail address for those who can't wait
until let's see now. It's shipping to Belgium, so if I ship it out
Wednesday, which is the earliest I have time for, it will probably Sunday
the 21st or so.

Thanks.

-- Mike

Old December 9th 03, 09:53 PM
Coin Saver

From: Bernhard Rich

It can't be an experienced collector that bought this!

Are you new here?
There's a sort-of RCC Fraternity (Sorority for those of RCC who are like Doris)
element attached to this auction. Sort of like when all the high-school
football players took a turn dancing with the school wallflower at the senior
prom. Last one had to take her to lookout point before driving her home.

I got my waltz (bid) in early, I didn't have to take her to the "point" ...

8-D
Coin Saver
Old December 13th 03, 06:35 AM
Jim Seymour

Coin Saver wrote:
I got my waltz (bid) in early, I didn't have to take her to the
"point" ...

Then I must have won the game of chicken - since I bid $33, forcing gunther's
bid up to $34. Hmmm... In fact, as I see it, Michael owes me $2.00...

--
Jim Seymour

Old December 13th 03, 11:55 PM
Michael Ng