FA: 1877 Indian Head Cent the Key Date. Perfect Fine..guaranteed

Old October 23rd 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

Default FA: 1877 Indian Head Cent the Key Date. Perfect Fine..guaranteed

Raw but authenticity and grade guaranteed (see description in auction)
Price reduced.

See at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1877-Indian-Head...mZ250178677764

Thanks for looking.

Ira

Old October 23rd 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:
Raw but authenticity and grade guaranteed (see description in auction)
Price reduced.
Ira

There goes the huskster, hawking his questionable wares and spamming
the group.
What happened Ira, they cancel your time slot on HSN???
If you're so sure the coin is what you claim, why didn't you send it
to a TPG? Hmmm?

Old October 23rd 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

Raw but authenticity and grade guaranteed (see description in auction)
Price reduced.
Ira

There goes the huskster, hawking his questionable wares and spamming
the group.
What happened Ira, they cancel your time slot on HSN???
If you're so sure the coin is what you claim, why didn't you send it
to a TPG? Hmmm?

If you were not such numbskull Hardy Boy, you would know that most
collectors of Indian Head cents in this grade place the coins in an
album, so a TPG slab is superfluous. Most numismatists who have been
around as long as I have know how to grade and how to spot genuine
pieces from bogus ones. Besides, I offer an ironclad guarantee of at
least a grade of F-12 in my description if someone wants to use a TPG.
Accuracy he never been your strong point, has it, loser?

Old October 23rd 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"Ira" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

Ira, why do you continue to feed the trolls? Billy

Old October 23rd 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

On Oct 23, 5:03 pm, "Bruce H (BoxTurtle)"
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:23:55 -0700, Ira is alleged to
have written:

On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

Killfile, Ira, Killfile! He entered mine a week or so ago.

Bruce (Your killfile is your friend)
ANA R162074
EAC 3606

To email me, remember that RoadRunner
and Coyote do not mix.

Bruce, I access RCC thru Google groups and I see no way to killfile as
I could thru Usenet access thru AOL in the past. Robert Finner (RF)
and a few others I'd like to killfile and I'd do it if I could.

Ira

Old October 23rd 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

Jeez, Ira. Pop for a decent newsreader. For $29 you can hook up with
Agent: http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php Then you can kill
file, cut sig lines automatically, and generally have an easier time
following newsgroups.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old October 23rd 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

Tony,

I checked the link but it's compatible only with Windows. I use a
Mac.

Ira

Old October 24th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Oct 23, 4:23 pm, Ira wrote:
On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:

On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

Thus speaketh the irate huckster.
If you are so sure your coin is genuine and and F12, why not submit to
a TPG, you crooked piece of dog excrement? Is it because you'd rather
swindle some poor unsuspecting sap? Is it?? Is it??? I gather that's
your normal method of operation.
For somebody who claims to hold me in such disregard, you spend a lot
of time disputing (poorly) my arguments against you. In fact, you have
yet to refute any of my arguments with a cogent response. You disgust
me.

Old October 24th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

Then have I got a deal for you: http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/

A shareware (no required payment) newsreader for Macs.

Highly rated.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old October 24th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Don Boudreau

On Oct 23, 10:29 am, RF wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:39 am, Ira wrote:

[...]

Tony, Have you thought of upgrading to 4.2/32.1118? Easier handling problem
posters (trolls) and subjects you care not to read than the 1.93/ that you are
currently using.

Don