Elcaset- worth a try

Old March 13th 07, 02:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Elcaset- worth a try

On 12 Mar 2007 16:39:11 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

ps- your previous posts give away your true desire for the Elcaset
system- don't deny it snip

You couldn't give me one.
Old March 13th 07, 02:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo tries to hide...without success

On 12 Mar 2007 16:30:07 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

in the meantime, it's funny as hell to watch you put me in an identity
that is not me... snip

That's not what the people in the sales department at King Fifth Wheel
say....stunod.
Old March 13th 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Default Charlie Nudo shows his ignorance yet again...twice.

You really are a stunod.
What is a stunod?

Old March 13th 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Try driving an electric car in the Rockies states, or back here in the
hilly northeast- not going to fly- they cost 2X a gas car, with less
power. Electric is a loser.
Man, owning an electric car in Winnipeg would sure be a load
of fun come wintertime. Oh right, winters are a thing of the past here now.

Old March 13th 07, 05:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:18:36 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Try driving an electric car in the Rockies states, or back here in the

hilly northeast- not going to fly- they cost 2X a gas car, with less
power. Electric is a loser.
Man, owning an electric car in Winnipeg would sure be a load
of fun come wintertime. Oh right, winters are a thing of the past here now. snip

Don't look now, but it's summer down here already. Normal daytime
highs are supposed to be in the 50s, it was 88 here. New high record
temps were recorded in the LA basin. Expecting more of the same at
least 8 days.

Just how much convincing does one need that something's rotten in
Denmark...or elsewhere? We know something's rotten in Washington, DC,
but we're working on that.

Winnipeg's cold enough (or, at least, used to be) to freeze a fully
charged battery in winter. THAT'S cold! A discharged battery will
freeze at a leisurely 18°, however. Best to keep that speegee topped
up to 1.280!

I usually get 7 to 10 years out of any car battery, as long as the
cells are accessible. I would never again buy a "sealed" or
"maintenance free" battery. Last battery I replaced was an
Interstate, which I think is a product of worldwide battery maker GNB,
the former Globe Battery Co.. It had just turned 9 years old and
finally gave up the ghost due to lead peroxide shorting of the plate
bottoms, a common old age malady. I did have a Delco "Free-dumb"
battery last 7 years, but only because I drilled the top of the case
to check and adjust the electrolyte. If I handn't, it would have
sulfated and warped the plates right after the warranty expired at 4
years.
Old March 13th 07, 05:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:15:22 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

You really are a stunod.

What is a stunod? snip

It's like a stugot, but more like a bacciagaloup.
Old March 13th 07, 12:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

On Mar 12, 9:18 pm, "William W Western" wrote:
Try driving an electric car in the Rockies states, or back here in the

hilly northeast- not going to fly- they cost 2X a gas car, with less
power. Electric is a loser.
Man, owning an electric car in Winnipeg would sure be a load
of fun come wintertime. Oh right, winters are a thing of the past here now.

and Boob actually believes the electric is a viable alternative !

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Old March 13th 07, 12:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

On Mar 12, 9:15 pm, "William W Western" wrote:
You really are a stunod.

What is a stunod?

some lingo that unemployed disabled people with no friends use all the
time- they get it from Judge Judy shows....

so it's basically irrelevant

Old March 13th 07, 12:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

wrote:
in the meantime, it's funny as hell to watch you put me in an identity
that is not me... snip

That's not what the people in the sales department at King Fifth Wheel
say....stunod.

gee, different people with the same name...

I guess they never taught that in Probability class and UCLA

well, it's a free college, you get what ya pay for....

Old March 13th 07, 12:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

wrote:
ps- your previous posts give away your true desire for the Elcaset
system- don't deny it snip

You couldn't give me one.

correction- you can't afford one

because your previous post on a past thread said:

"If I really wanted to explore "packaged" analog tape to its
farthest development, I'd get into Elcaset from Sony. Now THERE'S an
arcane format, and probably the best ever attempt to get RTR fidelity
from a cartridge of any sort."

so which is it ?