Cyprus cheers hero Baghdatis

Old January 31st 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.news.cyprus,alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.greek,rec.collecting.coins

Default Cyprus cheers hero Baghdatis

gogu wrote:
Ο "choro-nik" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
.uk...
Ma ta exases ola, re Agamemnona?

For one thing, I have never hated Greeks. In fact the majority of people I
keep in touch with are my old Greek friends from my school days. I am
merely having trouble with Greek extremists, just like I have trouble with
Turkish extremists.

This is a strange statement choro, since I *never* saw you bushing your
buddy Seanie for his racist postings against the Greeks.
And they are too many...

Hey choro, whinging GOGU is bleating away at you as if you give a
flying ****e for his depraved plaintiffs ramblings !

*LOL*

If you are the "head of complaints" for s.c.g as KOKU seems to think, I
request that you read the following and comment on the relationship the
poster seems to have with Jewish People

Many Thanks !

http://snipurl.com/dilp

PWNage

Oh and BTW my friend, don't give me that crap "he is just replying to other
Greek racists" !

Because that would be THE TRUTH and we all know that this JEW-DESPISING
NAZI RrrrrrrrOMANIAN grikWannabe cannot handle THE TRUTH ! *LOL*

Certainly, but please keep in mind that there is always a line that a
government can not cross...

KOKU is still having a problem understanding that everything he says
cuts BOTH WAYS !

Like I said after his earliest usenet ramblings many years ago, YOU
CAN'T EDUCATE ROMANIOAN PORK !

And IMHO at this moment the T/C part is asking from the G/C to give more
than the Greek part could possibly accept.
But I am confident that with time passing the T/C and Turkish government
will understand that many of their demands are out of any logic and that
they must agree to a status acceptable by all parts and as near to the
ante-1974 status, that is 18% of the population, 18% of the land and not two
confederate states but a federation.

Hmmmmmmmm

And what are the winning numbers in this Fridays "Euro Millions"
£125,000,000 lotto draw ?

*LMFAOAY*

Let's hope for the best for both communities, that was always my sincere
hope.
Extremists like Seanie or "teste dure" like Aga are just doing the
approaching difficult if not impossible...

POT-KETTLE-BLACK ! here is the extremnist

http://snipurl.com/dilp

PWNage

And as for Seanie, he gives as good as he takes.

Aha, here it is the excuse I was talking above ;-)
Come on, try again, it's sad to see you supporting such a lame excuse ;-)

Poor wickle always mistakes "THE TRUTH" for a lame "EXCUSE" !

What a desperate NUMPTY !

PWNage bitch !

BTW, I am ignoring him at more than 99% of his racist postings,

*ROTFFLMFAOAYAPMFP* and you are sneakily "Reporting" all these
"IGNORED" posts as *abuse* to the iwf and google and AOL and The Met
Police & Interpol & the Grik Ministry of Tourism if I recall you saying
correctly ! *LMFAOAY*

can you
explain how does he "gives as good as he takes" stalking me around ?;-)))

Errrrr well OK, ..............you stalk him around............... he
repays you ............ by stalking you around ............ SIMPLE !

That's KARMA baby ! you kick **** around left right and centre and
you're so SHOCKED and *ABUSED* and horrified when that **** gets kicked
right back in your shameful RACIST face !

*LMFAO*

WTF is up with that ? someone must have fooled you into thinking you
have a " I KICK **** WITH IMPUNITY " license ore something

LOL
I am sure you'll not answer to this post, too ;-)With his trolling in
irrelevant ngs he is just fortifying the anti-Turkish sentiments around the
world choro and I am sure no decent Turk would be happy about that...

How can an Irishman foster anti-Turkish sentiment ? FOOLISH little
Vlachibwoy !

Give me a brake ;-)

What's wrong with your "brakes" ? you said your bicycle had just been
serviced in Romanian , get your brakes fixed too

POT-KETTLE-BLACK..... ;-)
This (and other) ngs would be much better without the personage Seanie and
the person who is hiding behind him ;-)

Oooooooowwwww paranoid little eedjit smells a conspiracy !

*LOLOLOLOLOLOL*