Roll Search

Old July 21st 11, 09:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Pertinax

Default Roll Search

On Jul 20, 1:10*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Jul 19, 7:31*pm, "Some Guy" wrote:

Speaking of pennies - I see a lot more of the new Shield cents (both 2010 and
2011) than I do of any of the 2009 commems.

Just a quick observation. *Here in the mountains of central NY, it
took almost a year before we started seeing 2009 cents, but 2010
Shields started showing up almost immediately.

On another coin, STILL only are two DC-Ps and one PR-P quarters seen in
circulation. *No other Territorials, and no ATBs.

Jerry

Jerry,
What on earth are DC-Ps, PR-Ps or ATBs, please ?

It would be much more useful if people who use abbreviations also put
their meaning.

Pertinax
Old July 21st 11, 12:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RAV

On 7/21/2011 4:09 AM, Pertinax wrote:
On Jul 20, 1:10 pm, Jerry wrote:
On Jul 19, 7:31 pm, "Some wrote:

Speaking of pennies - I see a lot more of the new Shield cents (both 2010 and
2011) than I do of any of the 2009 commems.

Just a quick observation. Here in the mountains of central NY, it
took almost a year before we started seeing 2009 cents, but 2010
Shields started showing up almost immediately.

On another coin, STILL only are two DC-Ps and one PR-P quarters seen in
circulation. No other Territorials, and no ATBs.

Jerry

Jerry,
What on earth are DC-Ps, PR-Ps or ATBs, please ?

It would be much more useful if people who use abbreviations also put
their meaning.

Pertinax

I would think that DC-P is a District of Columbia state quarter minted
in Philadelphia, PR-P is the state quarter for Puerto Rico from Phili,
and ATB stands for the America The Beautiful quarters.

Old July 24th 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Jul 21, 4:09*am, Pertinax wrote:
On Jul 20, 1:10*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:

On Jul 19, 7:31*pm, "Some Guy" wrote:

Speaking of pennies - I see a lot more of the new Shield cents (both 2010 and
2011) than I do of any of the 2009 commems.

Just a quick observation. *Here in the mountains of central NY, it
took almost a year before we started seeing 2009 cents, but 2010
Shields started showing up almost immediately.

On another coin, STILL only are two DC-Ps and one PR-P quarters seen in
circulation. *No other Territorials, and no ATBs.

Jerry

Jerry,
What on earth are DC-Ps, PR-Ps or ATBs, please ?

It would be much more useful if people who use abbreviations also put
their meaning.

Pertinax

Apologies. When the SQ (Statehood Quarters) program was up and
running, we used to reference the individual quarter by their two-
letter State abbreviation followed by the mint mark (e.g., NY-P).
That "shortcut" carried over to the Territorial quarters. Thus, "DC-
P" refers to the District of Columbia quarter, Philadelphia mint. "PR-
P" refers to Puerto Rico, Philadelphia mint. Here in RCC
(rec.collecting.coins), ATB refers to America The Beautiful. I hope
that clarifies.

Jerry
Old August 4th 11, 08:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Jul 23, 11:08*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
[...]

I rec'd a 2006-S North Dakota Proof State Quarter in change today.
Goes to show people are dropping any and all change into circulation.
Makes the 3rd S-Mint SQ I have rec'd this year, to go along with a
painted Connecticut SQ.
Old August 4th 11, 08:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , wrote:
On Jul 23, 11:08=A0pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Jul 21, 4:09=A0am, Pertinax wrote:

On Jul 20, 1:10=A0pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:

On Jul 19, 7:31=A0pm, "Some Guy" wrote:

Speaking of pennies - I see a lot more of the new Shield cents (bot=

h 2010 and
2011) than I do of any of the 2009 commems.

Just a quick observation. =A0Here in the mountains of central NY, it
took almost a year before we started seeing 2009 cents, but 2010
Shields started showing up almost immediately.

On another coin, STILL only are two DC-Ps and one PR-P quarters seen =

in
circulation. =A0No other Territorials, and no ATBs.

Jerry

Jerry,
What on earth are DC-Ps, PR-Ps or ATBs, please ?

It would be much more useful if people who use abbreviations also put
their meaning.

Pertinax

Apologies. =A0When the SQ (Statehood Quarters) program was up and
running, we used to reference the individual quarter by their two-
letter State abbreviation followed by the mint mark (e.g., NY-P).
That "shortcut" carried over to the Territorial quarters. =A0Thus, "DC-
P" refers to the District of Columbia quarter, Philadelphia mint. =A0"PR-
P" refers to Puerto Rico, Philadelphia mint. =A0Here in RCC
(rec.collecting.coins), ATB refers to America The Beautiful. =A0I hope
that clarifies.

Jerry

I rec'd a 2006-S North Dakota Proof State Quarter in change today.
Goes to show people are dropping any and all change into circulation.
Makes the 3rd S-Mint SQ I have rec'd this year, to go along with a
painted Connecticut SQ.

i've found 3/4 of all the kennedy proof and buy only halves. one was a full
roll of 95s's. they had been removed from sets and put in the roll very
carefully.

Are they all gone??? Roll Search BigDog Coins 10 May 23rd 07 07:05 PM
My best roll search ever. Honus Coins 12 November 1st 06 01:21 PM
Roll search first Alan Williams Coins 3 October 19th 06 03:00 AM
roll search frank wight Coins 0 May 31st 06 12:40 AM
Ye Old Roll Search Alan Williams Coins 19 September 15th 05 12:30 AM