Is It True?

Old October 20th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
B H

Default Is It True?

Are they coming out with a new penny?

Old October 20th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim_Higgins

B H wrote:
Are they coming out with a new penny?

Who cares? Soon there will probably be State Quarter State
Bird/Flower/Rock/Virus/Fish/Insect/Etc. series.
Old October 20th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bluegoose

"Jim_Higgins" wrote in message
B H wrote:
Are they coming out with a new penny?

Who cares? Soon there will probably be State Quarter State
Bird/Flower/Rock/Virus/Fish/Insect/Etc. series.

Amen brother. Enough already. I long for the days of "basic" coins, as long
as SAE Proofs are back on the list.

Old October 20th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael G. Koerner

B H wrote:
Are they coming out with a new penny?

Any Brits in the crowd able to answer this one?

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________
Old October 20th 09, 10:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

Not as far as I know, and I consider myself to be Scottish not British. :-)

Few in the UK consider themselves to be British, they are either Scottish,
Welsh, Irish or English.

If asked on a form for "nationality" I always put "Scottish" not "British".
Billy

___________________________________________ ____
_______________
Regards, | |\ ____
___________________________________________ | | | | | |
_______________

Old October 21st 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Slime Lowlife

In article , B H
wrote:

Are they coming out with a new penny?

If you're talking about the US cent, have a peek at
http://2010lincolncents.com/
Old October 21st 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Slime Lowlife wrote:
In article , B H
wrote:

Are they coming out with a new penny?

If you're talking about the US cent, have a peek at
http://2010lincolncents.com/

Good link, Slime, thanks! I followed the link within that one to the 18
proposed designs and find that I like the "fluttering flag" the best by far.

James the Flagwaver

Old October 21st 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Slime Lowlife wrote:
In article , B H
wrote:

Are they coming out with a new penny?

If you're talking about the US cent, have a peek at
http://2010lincolncents.com/

Good link, Slime, thanks! I followed the link within that one to the 18
proposed designs and find that I like the "fluttering flag" the best by
far.

James the Flagwaver

Call me a stodgy traditionalist, but I liked 02, 03, and 04 the best, with
05 in the running just because it departs from the expected by showing the
capitol in a perspective angle rather than the usual elevation view.

- mazorj the Capitolist

Old October 21st 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

mazorj wrote:
Slime Lowlife wrote:
In article , B H
wrote:

Are they coming out with a new penny?

If you're talking about the US cent, have a peek at
http://2010lincolncents.com/

Good link, Slime, thanks! I followed the link within that one to
the 18 proposed designs and find that I like the "fluttering flag"
the best by far.

James the Flagwaver

Call me a stodgy traditionalist, but I liked 02, 03, and 04 the best,
with 05 in the running just because it departs from the expected by
showing the capitol in a perspective angle rather than the usual
elevation view.

OK, you're a stodgy traditionalist. So am I. That's why my paradigm of
freedom and liberty has more to do with Old Glory waving in the breeze than
with a building that just sits there and provides cover for politicians.

James the Heartless

Old October 21st 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Giant Brain

mazorj wrote:
Slime Lowlife wrote:
In article , B H
wrote:

Are they coming out with a new penny?

If you're talking about the US cent, have a peek at
http://2010lincolncents.com/

Good link, Slime, thanks! I followed the link within that one to
the 18 proposed designs and find that I like the "fluttering flag"
the best by far.

James the Flagwaver

Call me a stodgy traditionalist, but I liked 02, 03, and 04 the best,
with 05 in the running just because it departs from the expected by
showing the capitol in a perspective angle rather than the usual
elevation view.

OK, you're a stodgy traditionalist. So am I. That's why my paradigm of
freedom and liberty has more to do with Old Glory waving in the breeze than
with a building that just sits there and provides cover for politicians.

James the Heartless

I like 11 thru 14.
If I was "the decider" I'd decide on #13.

Is it true that... RWF Coins 1 May 28th 07 02:48 PM
A $35000 Eddie Guerrero Autograph...It's true-It's true! pe2 Autographs 0 November 18th 05 11:57 PM
UNBELIEVEABLE---But True!! Mister Ed Coins 7 November 8th 05 10:43 AM
True? stonej Coins 6 April 13th 05 07:50 PM
Is this true? Jack Coins 11 May 1st 04 03:10 AM