Who will fight for suspended ebay sellers?

Old December 28th 08, 03:53 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
redleg

Default Who will fight for suspended ebay sellers?

On Dec 27, 6:45*pm, "BrotherBart"
wrote:
redleg:

Are you available on weekends?

We is busy on weekends.

Sir, I happen to enjoy watching girls shake their cans on weekends

Old December 28th 08, 04:41 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Lumpy

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
Hey Jude, dont make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.

Jude was upset.
He didn't know there was a bathroom on the right.

Lumpy

You were the Ken-L-Ration St Bernard?
Yes. My dog's bigger.
www.LumpyMusic.com

Old December 28th 08, 03:05 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
PeterD

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:18:13 -0600, "Tom Rogers"
wrote:

The number of 100% feedback sellers being removed from eBay is now tearing
at my soul..

Name some. Name one. Show the reason eBay gave. Oh wait, this is a
troll, you can't can you!

Old December 28th 08, 05:45 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Spehro Pefhany

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:41:06 -0700, the renowned "Lumpy"
wrote:

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
Hey Jude, dont make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.

Jude was upset.
He didn't know there was a bathroom on the right.

If only he'd noticed as the girl with colitis goes by.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Old December 28th 08, 06:19 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Lumpy

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

If only he'd noticed as the girl with colitis goes by.

Life would be at the sea,
Me and you and Leslie, Groovin.

Lumpy

In Your Ears for 40 Something Years
www.LumpyMusic.com

Old December 28th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Mark B.[_2_]

wrote in message eBay wants their nose so far up
the buyers
butt

Then they should have been sticking their nose up the sellers' asses since
the majority of sellers were also buyers. Ran the seller off, then you also
ran a buyer off......brilliant move....congratulations!

Old December 29th 08, 12:37 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
DCSBODYJEWELRY

There is no support for medium to large sellers on ebay either. Not that we
really care because we havent listed anything on ebay for quite some time,
but between our two ebay stores we generated roughly 22,000 sales in past 5
years or so, 16,000 feedbacks beetween the two accounts, and we both had
99.8 feedback with 4.9,4.9,4.9 and 4.8 DSRs...

We closed both our ebay stores earlier this year after getting fed up with
lack of listing exposure, deadbeat buyers and a lack of support from ebay.

We have voiced our displeasure about ebay's new policies just enough they'd
rather we dont do business on their site which is fine with us.

Rob
http://www.ioffer.com/selling/dcsbodyjewelry

"Tom Rogers" wrote in message
The number of 100% feedback sellers being removed from eBay is now tearing
at my soul..

If Walmart discharges just 500 workers then it becomes front page news,
but these workers do get the benefit of at least un-employment insurance
.. Since the shake up at eBay with the CEO's new disruptive innovation
theory, tens of thousands of decent hard working sellers are now finding
them selves out of their job with no benefit of anything ..

When is this going to see the light of day so these people put out of
their business can be heard in the public forum? There are hundreds of
thousands of single mothers, grand parents, students, families, veterans
and disabled Americans that earn most or all their families income from
this site who have helped to build the site to what it was at its peak!!
For their patriotage they are now finding them selves on the out side
looking in for deeds that are outside their control!! As much as we cannot
control the weather, nor can we control the time that USPS, UPS, FEDEX or
any other out side delivery source will deliver our packages. Ebay wants
us to offer free shipping, well we all would like our parcels to be
delivered free where ever possible, But yet the cost is mostly outside the
control of the vendor for that service .. But if you use the eBay shipping
cost calculator YOU WILL BE BOOTED OFF eBay for excessive shipping cost
for charging the actual shipping cost !!!

WHEN IS SOMEBODY GOING TO COME FORWARD AND CHAMPION FOR THESE DISPLACED
SELLERS??

THE EBAY SELLERS NEED A HERO & THEY NEED IT NOW!!! Children are going with
out eating, our senior sellers are now going with out medicines that they
use the sellers profit to pay for, students are dropping out of school
because they no longer have their eBay income to help with their
educational cost..

My thought is that most people in todays business environment look at
these sellers like numbers or widgets on a big business board someplace
because they are termed sellers instead of workers! But each individual
seller is a live warm breathing person who goes through all the same
hardships or more when they are displaced from their selling role for
factors outside their control if not more because there is no
un-employment relief for these persons or families!!

For God's sake, the economy is in a tumble, it's Christmas time isn't it
time for somebody to put this out where it can be heard for what it is!!

Old December 29th 08, 08:15 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Don Lancaster

DCSBODYJEWELRY wrote:

We closed both our ebay stores earlier this year after getting fed up
with lack of listing exposure, deadbeat buyers and a lack of support
from ebay.

Thank you.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com