NHL Mini Mugs I need Colorado!

Old June 12th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
mcbear

Default NHL Mini Mugs I need Colorado!

Hi, I need to Colorado mini mug to complete my set (not the stanley
cup ones). If have several extras to trade if you need any to complete
your set. Help me out! Thanks. -Brent

Extras I have

Chicago
Detroit
Toronto
Vancouver
New Jersey
N. Y. Rangers
St. Loius blues
Ottawa Senators
Ducks
Minnessota Wild
Washington
Florida Panthers
Flyers
N.Y. Islanders
Old December 15th 10, 06:29 AM
RockBadger RockBadger is offline
Junior Member

I know this post is old but I can help you out. I only need a Minnesota to trade you if you still need Colorado. If you are complete but still have an extra minnesota, I'd be interested in buying it.

THanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post