I'm back, somewhat.

Old May 16th 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default I'm back, somewhat.

On May 15, 8:48*pm, "Pierre COURTIADE" wrote:
Tony Vella wrote :

Welcome back, Ralphie!

Welcome back as well, dear Ralph !
It is so nice to see you back again with us and apparently "en pleine
forme".
And a new laptop in addition : great news !

Good thing too, I was getting tired being the
Old Man of the Group. *Darn! *Even mes amis Blair and Pierre are
spring chickens compared to me.

He he waitaminit, Tony, my 'old' chap ;-)
IIRC you and me have about the same age ???
(I was born on 6 apr 1944)

--
Kind regards,

Pierre Courtiade
courtiade * at * * *free * * *dot * * fr

Young whippersnapper!

the OLD one
Old May 16th 09, 10:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

O.K. Raphael.

Are you before October 5, 1937 (don't feel like it though)? If so,
you've earned you nickname 'The OLD One'. If not, you can still keep
it as we all know you that way.

Jerry B
Old May 16th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On May 16, 5:17*am, wrote:
O.K. Raphael.

Are you before October 5, 1937 (don't feel like it though)? *If so,
you've earned you nickname 'The OLD One'. *If not, you can still keep
it as we all know you that way.

Jerry B

Yep, B 4 30's

the Old one
Old May 16th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On May 16, 9:47*am, Ralphael1 wrote:
On May 16, 5:17*am, wrote:

O.K. Raphael.

Are you before October 5, 1937 (don't feel like it though)? *If so,
you've earned you nickname 'The OLD One'. *If not, you can still keep
it as we all know you that way.

Jerry B

Yep, B 4 30's

the Old one

Hi

I bid 1927

Cinderellas and revenues are for fun, Art
Old May 16th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

On May 16, 5:17 am, wrote:

O.K. Raphael.

Are you before October 5, 1937 (don't feel like it though)? If so,
you've earned you nickname 'The OLD One'. If not, you can still keep
it as we all know you that way.

Jerry B

Yep, B 4 30's

the Old one

I bid 1927

Cinderellas and revenues are for fun, Art

Who does better?!

(Not me, my time will eventually come in 17 years. I hope to have then as
much fun as Art has today :-)

--
Victor Manta

Old May 16th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

(I was born on 6 apr 1944)

Ralphael1 wrote :

Young whippersnapper!

the OLD one

He he he !

My ENG / FR dictionnary says :

whippersnapper ( â€* = emploi vieilli = dated use, humoristic) : freluquet

You definitely deserve this term of the OLD one ;-)

Old May 17th 09, 07:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Cinderellas and revenues are for fun, Art

That's only true if you can identify them.

Old May 17th 09, 08:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

?

--
Victor Manta