Mailing that @#$%^ 25c Eagle

Old July 2nd 03, 01:29 AM
Stephen G. Esrati

Default Mailing that @#$%^ 25c Eagle

Obviously, the only way to handle strips of 21 on this horror is to go
to a photo store and obtain film canisters. I do not know where to buy
the sort of mailers used by the film companies for mailing in film for
processing, but one can mail them in 4 x 6 3/4 clasp envelopes.

The real problem comes with the strips of 11, which, according to Doug
Iams, measure 11.3 inches from the end of the stamps, which means a bit
more for the liner at the ends.

I propose placing the strips in salvaged priority mail envelopes and
then placing the protected stamps in a 9 1/2 x 12 1/2 catalog envelope
(which I still have left over from the days when I published the PNC
Catalog). They came 250 in a box, and I do not know whether smaller
quantities are available. The catalog envelope has to be folded and
sealed at all open edges with tape, a real pain in the neck. But my Size
12 envelopes are not long enough to accommodate the strips.

--
Stephen G. Esrati
PO Box 20130

Old July 3rd 03, 01:07 AM

I have a simpler solution, Stephan. Give up the foolishness and collect
genuine postally used examples.
..
Let the killers of the goose enjoy their memories of the last "Golden
Egg".
..
Postally Cancelled stamps Rule !!!
..
Charlie Jense

Live right,
Eat right,
Exercise ... ... ... Die anyway !

Polly Pockets with Dolls & Other PP Items F S Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:54 PM
Polly Pockets with Dolls & Other PP Items FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:51 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
Polly Pockets Inside Assorted Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 06:37 PM