upper deck mini mask collection

Old February 14th 10, 02:33 PM
copytec21 copytec21 is offline
Junior Member

Post upper deck mini mask collection

hi im looking for these upper deck mini masks:
01/02 and 02/03
curtis joseph - redwings 1, not toronto
andy moog - bruins
felix potvin-l.a. kings
khabibulin-tampa bay
grant furh- st.louis blues
ed belfour - toronto
thanks you,

email:email

Last edited by copytec21 : February 15th 10 at 01:09 PM. Reason: email
Old February 20th 10, 06:16 PM
pely1975 pely1975 is offline
Junior Member

I have the 02/03 Moog, Potvin, Khabibulin, Fuhr and Belfor. If you are still interested in them let me know. I would sell all 5 for $200.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by copytec21 View Post

Old March 30th 10, 03:01 AM
copytec21 copytec21 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pely1975 View Post
I have the 02/03 Moog, Potvin, Khabibulin, Fuhr and Belfor. If you are still interested in them let me know. I would sell all 5 for $200.

Paul
Hi, will you do the potvin for $35.with s+h. my zip is 01001.
Old March 30th 10, 03:09 AM
copytec21 copytec21 is offline
Junior Member

is the fuhr the st. louis blues one?is the belfour toronto(blue)?
Old May 8th 11, 01:31 AM
Speedyt8 Speedyt8 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pely1975 View Post
I have the 02/03 Moog, Potvin, Khabibulin, Fuhr and Belfor. If you are still interested in them let me know. I would sell all 5 for $200.

Paul
Do you still have the Andy moog?
Old May 19th 11, 02:36 AM
Goalkeeper78 Goalkeeper78 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pely1975 View Post
I have the 02/03 Moog, Potvin, Khabibulin, Fuhr and Belfor. If you are still interested in them let me know. I would sell all 5 for $200.

Paul
Hey, do you still have those 5 masks for sale??

Also, if anyone has any for sale, please let em know. I'm looking for Potvin, Moog, Belfour, Joseph and Roy (canadiens).

Cheers

Last edited by Goalkeeper78 : May 19th 11 at 02:42 AM.