Recommended Fountain Pen Websites?

Old November 15th 05, 02:07 AM
Virtual Gordon

Default Recommended Fountain Pen Websites?

http://www.vintagepens.com/resources.htm

http://www.richardspens.com/othertxt.htm

http://www.billspens.com/billlink.htm

Gordon

Old November 15th 05, 02:55 AM
KCat

see my sig FPN. I am biased though.

there is also Pentrace www.pentrace.com I think. i don't spend much time
there so i don't have the URL bookmarked anymore. Also. Look for Rambling
Snail. Very good group that tends to be a bit more formal than FPN but has
lots of great information.

last and least (IMNSHOAtAll) Lion and Pen. A good forum for pen history
buffs, so I'm told. Here too, I am biased - just in the opposite direction.
To each their own.

KCat

For Pen Talk, Images, Trading and Reviews: The Fountain Pen Network
http://www.fountainpennetwork.com

For Lupus Support and Info
http://www.ghg.net/schwerpt/ASLFAQ/

"Paul K" wrote in message
Being new to here, any recommendations for websites I should visit for

gen.
discussion and further learning about this hobby? Thanks to all.

Paul

Old November 15th 05, 02:56 AM
Paul K

Old November 15th 05, 03:24 AM
Juhapekka Tolvanen

"Paul K" writes:

Being new to here, any recommendations for websites I should visit for
gen. discussion and further learning about this hobby? Thanks to all.

http://iki.fi/juhtolv/links/bk2site/...ENS/index.html

http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=penring

http://www.penhero.com/PenBookmarks.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_pen
(See that linklist in the end of that page)

HTH

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Pahat enteet hiljaisuuden kaiken täyttää. Niin tuskaisen läsnä joka hetki,
Old November 15th 05, 03:28 AM
Juhapekka Tolvanen

"KCat" writes:

there is also Pentrace www.pentrace.com I think.

Nowadays you'd better write its URL like this:

http://www.pentrace.net/

If you see some URL that starts "http://www.pentrace.com/" and it does
not work, just put ".net" instaead of ".com" and then that URL should work .

Old November 15th 05, 04:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

"KCat" writes:

there is also Pentrace www.pentrace.com I think.

Nowadays you'd better write its URL like this:

http://www.pentrace.net/

If you see some URL that starts "http://www.pentrace.com/" and it does
not work, just put ".net" instaead of ".com" and then that URL should work

..

aw.. picky picky. well, I did warn and say I wasn't sure.

thanks for clarifying that. Juhapekka

Old November 16th 05, 02:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Paul K wrote:
Being new to here, any recommendations for websites I should visit for gen.
discussion and further learning about this hobby? Thanks to all.

Paul

well behaved list with posts on pens.
Old November 16th 05, 04:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default Thanks to all!

Old November 18th 05, 11:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

There is a Fountain Pen Network out there www.fountainpennetwork.com
and Rambling Snail www.ramblingsnail.net