Pelikan 300 dimensions?

Old August 11th 03, 11:22 AM
Pahoo

Default Pelikan 300 dimensions?

Having a hard time finding the specs on the P 300. It seems that pen dealer
web sites I have visited, don't think dimensions are too important. This
newbie get a bit frustrated trying to get pen dimensions in general. I
prefer slim girth pens, which seems to be a problem to begin with.

Any help from the group on specs, especially girth on the section and
barrel diameter for the Pelikan 300 would be appreciated.

-------
Pahoo

Old August 11th 03, 05:26 PM
kcat

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:22:16 GMT, "Pahoo" wrote:

Having a hard time finding the specs on the P 300. It seems that pen dealer
web sites I have visited, don't think dimensions are too important. This
newbie get a bit frustrated trying to get pen dimensions in general. I
prefer slim girth pens, which seems to be a problem to begin with.

Any help from the group on specs, especially girth on the section and
barrel diameter for the Pelikan 300 would be appreciated.

-------
Pahoo

go to the link below and scroll down - you'll see the dimensions for
each series.

http://www.nibs.com/Pelikan%20Souveran%20Series.htm

the following is just a visual comparison but not only is the M300
quite slim - it is quite short.

http://www.cajunpen.com/assets/image...chart_full.jpg

Old August 12th 03, 02:20 AM
kcat

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:02:30 GMT, "Pahoo" wrote:

Thanks, very much...this really helps. A 10mm barrel is what I was after.

Regards,
Pahoo

glad I could help.

I should note that I have no "affiliation" with John, just a site I
visit.