FA/FS. GB and BC items (mainly) closing in next 2 days on eBay

Old March 4th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace

Default FA/FS. GB and BC items (mainly) closing in next 2 days on eBay

Hello,

Among my many eBay items I have the following at the moment some in auction
format and some on 'Buy it Now. If these are in your collecting area you
might well find them to be worth a look.

Bahamas KGVI 1937 Coronation Set of 3 Fine CDS Used

GB 1988 Castles High Value set of 4 - Harrison

1982 GB Postage Due set of 12 UM - Start at Face Value

GB 1992 Castles High Value set of 4 - Harrison UM-MNH

28 Different UM Sports Stamps at Below Half Face Value

Qatar 1965 I.T.U. Centenary set of 8 stamps UM

1980 Christmas Booklet Cyl B8 B18 Phosphor B34

Half Sheet (LH) of Generic GB 2003 Flowers Paintings UM

2003 Winter Robins Generic Smilers Sheet LS14 CV £30

£1 Dulac from Perfect Coronation PSB - CV now £50.00

Australia $15 Duck Stamp Fine CTO Used

Australia $15 Duck Stamp Start at ½ Face Value UM (MNH)

Princess Diana Memorial Presentation Pack.

Guernsey Prince Charles & Princess Diana RW Set of 7 UM

Guernsey Prince Charles & Princess Diana RW MS - UM

Scotland Scarce 23p Machin ex Scots Connection bklet UM

These are just a few of my listings, there are also many other items listed
and many other countries covered in my eBay shop. New items are added
regularly.

Please go he

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZj...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

If your computer has any problem accessing links or the link gets garbled in
the posting, please do a seller search on johndin

Thanks and kind regards,

John D