The New FPN Ink!

Old April 28th 08, 05:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

Default The New FPN Ink!

The ugliest inks I have are the FPN Galileo and the FPN Dumas--the FPN
Dumas should be called "FPN Dumbass" as the horrid color was selected
by the dumbasses of FPN, with the FPN moderators and administrators
have a little more say than the average FPN dumbasses.

I am surprised Nathan Tardif would have anything to do with these two
inks, but after all, they are marketed only to FPN dumbasses and not
to the general public, so what does he care.

The Galileo must be the ugliest brown I've ever seen and the Dumas the
ugliest purple. Now they're about to come out with a blue, which
likely will be the ugliest blue on the market.

I'm passing on the blue, unless I hear they've actually come up with a
decent ink. And the odds of those dumbasses coming up with a decent
color are about nil.

Baystate Blue has blown all the blues out of the water anyway.

OK, now if any of you dip****s who posted that you killfiled me reply
to this, we all know that in addition to your being a dip****, you're
also either a liar or too stupid to know how to work a killfile. Put
on your FPN duncecaps and take your sorry asses back to FPN.
Old April 29th 08, 01:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
macaddicted

The Drunken Lord wrote:

The ugliest inks I have are the FPN Galileo and the FPN Dumas--the FPN
Dumas should be called "FPN Dumbass"

Hey! Someone saw the Shawshank Redemption!
--
macaddicted
Wisdom is radiant and unfading and she is easily discerned