Another FPN Idiot! (or microwaving ink!)

Old April 8th 08, 11:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord

Default Another FPN Idiot! (or microwaving ink!)

Here's the post:

begin quote
Instead of using an ink additive, e.g. SterilInk, I have been
pondering the possibility of putting my ink in the microwave and
nuking it in order to kill off any microorganisms that may be growing
in it. (i.e. oomycetes, mildew, algae...)
end quote

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...pic=53373&st=0

This guy appears to be new to FPN and doubtlessly feels quite at home
with the numerous idiots on FPN.
Old April 15th 08, 03:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 01:51:15 -0400, "Dilberto"

On 2008-04-08 18:47:05, The Drunken Lord wrote:
Here's the post:

begin quote
Instead of using an ink additive, e.g. SterilInk, I have been
pondering the possibility of putting my ink in the microwave and
nuking it in order to kill off any microorganisms that may be growing
in it. (i.e. oomycetes, mildew, algae...)
end quote

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...pic=53373&st=0

This guy appears to be new to FPN and doubtlessly feels quite at home
with the numerous idiots on FPN.

In fact, this technique works well. It works best, however, if you place
a hard-boiled egg next to the ink, and when the egg is done, so are the
inked bacteria. If in addition you wish to kill viruses, then two eggs are required.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't try putting frogs in there to
indicate when the ink was done.
Old April 15th 08, 07:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

In ,
Dilberto wrote:

Frogs or toads work well, but hard-boiled eggs give a more uniform result,
akin to a new coat of eggshell-white paint on a right-oblique picket

fence.

Cut right-oblique as viewed from the inside of the yard? From the outside,
don't the 2x4's trap microorganisms?

Brian

Old April 16th 08, 03:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

On 2008-04-08 18:47:05, The Drunken Lord wrote:
Here's the post:

[...]

Yeah, I could guess that would bring about good results, but those FPN
****nuts have probably gotten pretty good results on the ink by
itself. Those mother****ers were probably scrubbing like hell to get
it cleaned up before their wives found out about their stupidity.

99% of the posters and moderators need to wear dunce caps in public
and at home that say, "FPN DUMBASS" on it. FPN could probably raise
more money selling such hats than they make on their very atrocious
FPN inks.

FPN Idiot of the Day: SamCapote! The Drunken Lord Pens & Pencils 9 April 22nd 08 04:49 AM
I'm and idiot!!! Jim Booth Coins 14 June 5th 07 03:56 AM
Idiot eBay Wes Chormicle Coins 27 January 10th 07 08:32 PM
Idiot seller? note.boy Paper Money 0 April 6th 06 10:11 AM
A sign of an Idiot winnard 8 Track Tapes 0 October 29th 04 01:19 PM