Kevin's IN PERSON 411 HARRISON FORD, BROOKE BURNS, BROOKE BURKE, and more

Old July 18th 03, 10:00 AM
GraphRackr

Default Kevin's IN PERSON 411 HARRISON FORD, BROOKE BURNS, BROOKE BURKE, and more

Hey Hey Hey....

Hollywood super producer, MACE NEUFELD received his star on the Hollywood Blvd
Walk of Fame the other day. Guests in attendance were HARRISON FORD with
CALISTA FLOCKHART, JAMES WOODS, JAMES CROMWELL, ANNE ARCHER, and MICHAEL YORK.
Always the signer, JAMES WOODS signed everything put in front of him, and took
pictures with anyone that asked. ANNE ARCHER flat out ignored everyone, and
refused all autograph and photo requests. I've been having good luck with
HARRISON FORD this year, and sure enough, as soon as the ceremony was over, he
put CALISTA in the car, and walked right over to us and signed away. He didn't
sign as many as he did when he received his star on the walk of fame, but I was
happy with what I got. We followed him to a nearby restaurant, but he said,
"Sorry guys, I'm done for the day."

Former Baywatch babe and current "Dog Eat Dog" star, BROOKE BURNS appeared on a
local radio show the other night. Always accomodating, BROOKE signed
everything and posed for photos with anyone that asked.

The following evening, Wild on E! and current Stuff Magazine Cover Girl, BROOKE
BURKE appeared on the same show. This BROOKE usually isn't as nice, limits
items to one per person, and refuses to sign nude photos and the Playboy
magazine in which she appears on the cover. She usually says, "If you want the
Playboy signed, buy it off my website (she charges $100)." Tonight we saw a
totally different BROOKE. She signed away, and had no problems signing the
Playboy cover. She said she wouldn't sign nudes, but there were a few
collectors that drew bikinis on their photos (they can be erased). BROOKE
laughed and said, "Now that's creative!" and started to sign them. When I
asked her to personalize my current issue of Stuff magazine, she said,
"Finally! Someone that's actually going to keep theirs!" She was really
curious how much her autograph sells for. "Honestly, I don't care if you sell
them or not, I just want to know how much I go for." She seemed pretty happy
with what we told her. She also posed for photos with for those that asked.

DYLAN MCDERMOTT, JON FAVREAU, STEPHEN DORFF, MICHELLE PHILLIPS, and ELIZA
DUSHKU were all eating at the same restaurant tonight. I needed FAVREAU to
finish some Swingers combo items, and I could always use DUSHKU, so I stuck
around and waited. DYLAN MCDERMOTT came out with a friend, and was nice as
always, signing and posing for photos. ELIZA DUSHKU came out for a smoke and
to use her cell phone, and promised to sign everything "in a minute", came out
over 2 hours later, and didn't even sign one per person. She personalized and
intertwined her autograph with the name. JON FAVREAU looked at my Swingers
photos and said, "Cool, you got Vince (Vaughn) already. And they're real. I
know you didn't get these on ebay, cuz there's nothing but fakes on there." At
first he was only going to sign one per person, but since he was waiting for
his car he said, "Oh hell, I'll sign them all to devalue them. Get more of
them out there. Make lots of money on these." Again with the ebay lines.

That's it for now...
Kevin