yard sale find

Old September 18th 04, 09:20 PM
Barb

Default yard sale find

Was going through a stack of convention programs at a yard sale and
found one from Visions 90(Chicago) signed by:
Terry Walsh
Sylvester McCoy
Jon Pertwee
Sophie Aldred
Sally Knyvette
Michael Praed
John DeLancie
John Freeman
John Peel
and one on the front cover that I can't read...looks like Linda Thorson???

The Praed and DeLancie match my in persons..so I think they are all
legit..The Knyvette matches the TTM I just got...
paid a whole 2.00 for it!!!
Very Happy!!!

Old September 18th 04, 11:13 PM
xxxnospamxxx

This might be a dumb question, but who are these people?
Old September 18th 04, 11:59 PM
Barb

They are all science fiction people...
McCoy-Dr Who
Pertwee-Dr Who
Aldred-Dr Who
Knyvette-Blake's 7
Praed-Robin of Sherwood
DeLancie-"Q" on Star Trek Next Generation
Freeman-author and editor
Peel-author
Walsh-no idea
Thorsen-Avengers

Old September 19th 04, 01:31 AM
dahoov2

That was a great find; and what's cool was someone else was a sci-fi
lover!

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com