wurlitzer 1500 for sale 995.00

Old September 3rd 08, 03:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
sm

Default wurlitzer 1500 for sale 995.00

THIS IS A WURLITZER 1500. THIS JUKEBOX IS FROM 1952 AND IS A VERY RARE
JUKEBOX. IT IS THE ONLY JUKEBOX MADE WITH DOUBLE PLATTERS MAKING IT
HAVE AN INCREDIBLE 104 SELECTIONS. THE OTHER AMAZING FUNCTION OF THIS
JUKE BOX IS THAT IT CAN PLAY 45'S OR 78'S. I AM INCLUDING THE 45/78
CONVERTOR PLATES. THE JUKE IS LOADED WITH 45'S AND I AM INCLUDING A
CRATE OF 78'S WITH THE JUKEBOX. THE JUKEBOX IS CURRENTLY UNSHOPPED AND
I AM LIQUADATING IT AT WHAT I PAID FOR IT BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE TIME
NOW TO SHOP IT. IT DOES LIGHT UP AND SOME MECHANICS DO MOVE WHEN A
QUARTER IS INSERTED. COME AND CHECK IT OUT. 407-942-1010 Orlando,
Florida

Wurlitzer 1500/1600 EmTee Juke Boxes 0 March 27th 08 01:18 PM
Parts needed for Wurlitzer 1500! John Robertson Juke Boxes 0 May 16th 07 06:24 PM
wurlitzer 1500 or 1500A sm Juke Boxes 2 April 14th 07 05:06 PM
For Sale: 1500 ounces of silver bullion rounds D. Dougherty Coins 0 December 15th 03 01:02 AM
2003 SPX JUSTIN GRIFFITH 429/1500 and TONY ROMO 625/1500 FS FPMesi Jr Football (US) 0 November 22nd 03 08:30 PM