Rowe R91 Microphone set-up

Old September 3rd 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mailman4

Default Rowe R91 Microphone set-up

Hello all, I have a R91 Bubbler and I'm looking to buy a used
Microphone set-up for this machine. I'm the last man standing out here
that believes Jukebox values will again be thru the roof. The demand
for Tempo series Rock-olas ( I have 2), Wurlitzer 1800-2100s, Seeburgs
from 1952-1959?, and AMIs H-Continental II are still pretty strong and
as the economy goes so goes the market for unnecessary frills. Like
any investment the secret is to buy high-hold and rebuild if necessary
and sell high. I'm looking to add value to my toys, so anyone that has
any speakers for the tempos, mic set-ups, or reverba sound kits (I
wish) let me know. I'm a buyer if the shipping to Seattle Wa doesn't
overprice the parts. Thanks Patrick
Old September 3rd 08, 09:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

That paging microphone kit should be the same as the CD100 series.
Mountain Coin and Specialty Coin should have it in stock brand new.

Question Concerning Microphone Inputs on Jukebox Amps Newsgroup Juke Boxes 2 July 17th 06 02:57 PM
Will a display from a rowe cd100 fit a Rowe cd-51? BriMc Juke Boxes 1 January 23rd 05 02:46 AM
Rowe AMI R-89 RDD0130 Juke Boxes 3 July 27th 04 04:42 PM
FS Rowe CD 100 Near AC NJ ActionZn Juke Boxes 0 November 28th 03 11:51 PM
FS: rowe/ami parts; rowe, rockola, whurlitzer manuals stevethedomer Juke Boxes 0 October 26th 03 12:19 AM