Next Week - Hollywood Collectors Show

Old February 5th 08, 07:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

Default Next Week - Hollywood Collectors Show

Time is running out. If you want me to get you autographs at the show
contact me ASAP at . Remove the *nospam*.

Some of the guests coming are...

Ernest Borgnine
Peter Falk
George Kennedy
Ed Asner
Carol Channing
Kathleen Hughes
Jonathan Winters
Ray Harryhausen
Rebecca Holden
Doug Jones
Mickey Jones
Stella Stevens
Margot Kidder
John Saxon
Cindy Pickett
Larry Storch
Frank Stallone
Dick Van Patten
Marvin Kaplan
Olivia Burnette
John Wesley Shipp
Brigette Nielsen

and many more
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old February 5th 08, 09:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sam Jaber

Only thing bad about this collectors show is everyone on it signs
through the mail for FREE
Old February 5th 08, 10:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Technically, all you can say, with 100% positivity, is that SOMEBODY signs TTM with the request. ;-) That's a plus to events like this. You at least know for sure it was signed by that person.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old February 5th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sam Jaber

TRUE--VERY TRUE
Old February 6th 08, 02:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Richard B

Tony Curtis being a great example!

Old February 8th 08, 05:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

Some people do sign for free TTM. Many are fakes. I'd rather have a real
Jonathan Winters signed in front of me. He hasn't signed forever TTM..

BTW - LOL.. You're the guy who reported Jim Weaver as being dead.. and
spammed the hell out of many autograph sites aren't you?

Here are all your banned alias's from Star Tiger...

CUBS2 - a.k.a.:
delong8120
dawson8
imbacktimt
timtimmons
letsgocubbies
bdoerrbos
usign4me

I was just wondering why you reported Jim Weaver as being dead, and talk to
yourself with different names? This is not an attack.. Just wondering why
you do the things that you do.

Todd F.

Old February 9th 08, 01:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Copper Wire

Just wondering why
you do the things that you do.

Todd F.