CHARLIE "DOWN-LOW" NUDO AKA 66FORANAL: CLOSET CASE

Old November 16th 05, 05:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default CHARLIE "DOWN-LOW" NUDO AKA 66FORANAL: CLOSET CASE

The phony alignment tape scam is just a cover. He uses Goo Goo Groopz
to score big stiffies in the gate community with no gates! I wonder
what those rubes on the Beech Creek Lakes "Last Resort" will think of
THIS on their web site? HAHAHAHA!

Charlie "Down-Low" Nudo...all his hemmies point IN!
Old November 16th 05, 11:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Gay Bob goes to the Doctor

Gay Bob goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run. The doctor comes back and
says, "Bob, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You have AIDS."

Gay Bob is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?"

Doc says, "Eat 1 sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce,

10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1/2 box of Grape Nuts
cereal, and top it
off with a gallon of prune juice."

Gay Bob asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what
your ass is for."

Old November 16th 05, 12:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

embarassing ****box ' 77 Honda wrote:
snip lame joke

So much for telling others to "grow up".

Old November 16th 05, 04:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 16 Nov 2005 04:06:36 -0800, "Sock Puppets 'R' Us."
wrote:

embarassing ****box ' 77 Honda wrote:
snip lame joke

So much for telling others to "grow up". snip

He can't and won't. Paranoid delusionals think they're "perfect" and
everyone else is wrong. Add a low IQ and antisocial behavior
features, and you have Charles M. Nudo, Jr., of Drums, PA...the new
poster child for increased mental health treatment in the US.
Old November 16th 05, 10:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

so much for the killfile- will you put it back on and stay out of our
threads already ?

I mean, REALLY use your killfile- because it's obvious you say it's on,
but then you trace everyone's ISP number, which means you READ THE
POSTS.

do us all a favor- don't read any posts, ok ? stoke up that killfile
and stick to it for once

Old November 16th 05, 11:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

BINGO- yet another overuse of the word "delusional" by our favorite
poor SOB from CA

Mr. "77 Honda" himself, the Grumpy Jenkins of the ****box racers !

Old November 17th 05, 02:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66fourdoor wrote:
so much for the killfile- will you put it back on and stay out of our
threads already ?

Who's "our"?

I emailed him the ISP, ****tard.

do us all a favor- don't read any posts, ok ? stoke up that killfile
and stick to it for once

Keep posting Bob, it just gets under Nudo's skin.

Old November 17th 05, 07:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 16 Nov 2005 18:03:19 -0800, "Charlie Nudo says Daddy Hated
Me...WAAAAA!" wrote:

66fourdoor wrote:
so much for the killfile- will you put it back on and stay out of our
threads already ?

Who's "our"? snip

He still thinks I read his ****. I manually retrieved one of his
posts after the "sock puppet" thread alerted me to his split
personality resurfacing again, but then he went back into the kill
file toilet. He doesn't know what a kill file filter is, or how it
operates, or how a good quality newsreader has the capability to
retrieve articles by a number of different ways, including article
number, IP, nickname, thread....whatever. He only knows how to use
the IE interface of "goo goo groopz," thus has no idea of the
capabilities many others have, preferring instead to say that Usenet
is not "goo goo groopz" and "newsreaders are obsolete," both of which
claims are the product of a stunted brain.

I mean, REALLY use your killfile- because it's obvious you say it's on,
but then you trace everyone's ISP number, which means you READ THE
POSTS.

I emailed him the ISP, ****tard.

do us all a favor- don't read any posts, ok ? stoke up that killfile
and stick to it for once

Keep posting Bob, it just gets under Nudo's skin. snip

It serves to drive him into more of his psychotic behavior, thus
making him an easier and larger target. Sooner or later, he'll get
exactly what has been prepared for him.
Old November 17th 05, 12:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

You're reading every post- which is why you're so FURIOUS now...

oh, I saw the beating you took on the "other" site- I heard this stuff
was all true...

http://groups.google.com/group/8trackheaven?start=240

http://groups.google.com/group/8trackheaven?start=270

Old November 17th 05, 12:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Charlie Nudo Smokes Pole!

Ricky 79 Honda White-professional loser wrote:
You're reading every post- which is why you're so FURIOUS now...

oh, I saw the beating you took on the "other" site- I heard this stuff
was all true...

Oh, I saw your gay personal ad, your ass is taking a beating. You're
being a homo is all true too.