Johnny Depp 6/14/05

Old June 15th 05, 12:43 AM
Barb

Default Johnny Depp 6/14/05

Johnny Depp-inscribed the photo I sent
12/27/04-6/14/05
% Spanky Taylor
3727 W Magnolia Blvd
Burbank,Ca 91505

Old June 15th 05, 01:36 AM
pe2

Cool-

You got'm just before the release of Charley and the Chocolate factory!

pe2

Old June 15th 05, 02:49 AM
Sue H

Wow, I didn't get him TWICE! I ended up buying one from Ed I believe.
Lucky duck. He doesn't sign them all, so that's quite a feat!!!

Old June 15th 05, 06:21 AM
Todd F.

I swear I recall someone telling me years ago anything that comes back from
Spanky is fake.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old June 15th 05, 03:09 PM
Jason

If you received it from Spanky the chances arer 99%-100% that the
autograph is fake. everything i have seen come from spanky's address
has been autopen. they have no problem autopenning your items.
they represent: charlize theron, peter falk (autopen on the items i
sent) and now it seems depp and billy crystal.
does the depp read "thanks (or thank you) for everything" ?
if so that is the autopen they have been using on fan items.

Old June 15th 05, 09:32 PM
Dan C

Barb,

If you can maybe you can post a scan or something to see if it matches
anyone else's autopens.

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 11:26 PM
Barb

I don't have a scanner...The inscription matches the signature...maybe
secretarial...It is not an autopen...The entire graph says To Barb,
All My Best, Johnny Depp.
It is signed in gold...and the first part of All is smeared a little...

Dan C wrote:
Barb,

If you can maybe you can post a scan or something to see if it matches
anyone else's autopens.

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

oups.com...

Johnny Depp Kieron Autographs 0 June 23rd 04 10:39 PM
ORLANDO BLOOM and JOHNNY DEPP Josesautograph Autographs 2 June 20th 04 06:17 PM
Johnny Depp Address? Sifiboy31 Autographs 14 April 5th 04 01:32 AM
FS - Football Singles The Dogger Football (US) 0 November 5th 03 12:04 AM
FA Hot candids of Leo, Johnny Depp, Ethan Hawke, Keanu and more Sea Bee Autographs 0 July 6th 03 06:10 AM