66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Old August 4th 06, 11:56 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Leopold Stotch

Default Useless Sock Puppet Alert

wrote:
I'd like to know about other trackers AC/DC 8-track collections. I have
a few adcd. For Those About to Rock, We Salute You, Back in Black,
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. What a great hard rock band they are.
Flick of the Switch would be great one to own.

I always wanted an 8-track when I was a kid. They were so cool the way
you could jump straight to the next song. Thankfully technology had
advanced before I had any money of my own.

Leo
Old August 4th 06, 12:00 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Leopold Stotch

Sherlock Bones wrote:
"artcinco" That Kill Master fellow makes friends everywhere he posts..

On Led Zep, there seem to be some strands of malicious participants who are
like some kind of venereal disease that cannot be cured.

The primary groups a

Slumpy's enemies (and most of his friends). These seem to number hundreds of
sock puppets. Any time I see the word "Slumpy" it is usually some kind of
personal flaming. Anyone doing that needs to be killfiled.

Kill Master, Wereo Supreme (and his dozens of enemies). Any mention of the
word WEREO is always some kind of worthless spam/flame.

If you can BLOCK MESSAGES by any of those folks and their sock puppets; then
this newsgroup is not bad.

Even Jimmy Page referred to slumpy as "slumpy".

The funny thing about all of the slumpy talk is that he hasn't even
posted for a while. I guess it's nice to be missed.

Here's his sig for those suffering withdrawal. If anyone here (aml-z)
hasn't seen his tradelist, it's well worth a look.

--
slumpy
tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk

Old August 4th 06, 12:38 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Sherlock Bones

"Leopold Stotch" Even Jimmy Page referred to slumpy as "slumpy".

Are you serious? What is the story behind slumpy?

He does have about 450 bootlegs of Led Zep performances (Does anyone besides
Luis Rey have every version of every Led Zep live performance ever
recorded?)

Old August 4th 06, 12:49 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Leopold Stotch

Sherlock Bones wrote:
"Leopold Stotch" Even Jimmy Page referred to slumpy as "slumpy".

Are you serious? What is the story behind slumpy?

A couple of years ago, Pagey was signing autographs somewhere or other.
slumpy gave him a boot of a concert (I don't know which one), and
Jimmy said "Thanks slumpy" or words to that effect. As far as I know,
slumpy hasn't washed that ear since...

Leo
Old August 4th 06, 01:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Hesham Elmokadem

Default 66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

On 3-Aug-2006, "Gary Tayman" wrote:

Personally I think they're working together to increase sales

....or could this be some intense, homoërotic struggle, acknowledged and resolved only when the two actually find each other in the same bath house, and confess the love that dare not speak its name?
Old August 4th 06, 01:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven

Hesham Elmokadem wrote:
On 3-Aug-2006, "Gary Tayman" wrote:

Personally I think they're working together to increase sales

...or could this be some intense, homoërotic struggle, acknowledged and resolved only when the two actually find each other in the same bath house, and confess the love that dare not speak its name?

Ah, man ya told me damn stupid theory. But they don't listen. Patent
the sprocket and send semaphore.

Old August 4th 06, 01:11 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
duty-honor-country

Jimmy the Hand wrote:
You really don't have much to keep yourself occupied; do you?
Scott.

I don't know what up. The cross-posting is driving me nuts. I really
only want to peruse the ledzep group, and then **** like this shows up!
I'm thinking that you're 100% right and that this person, and certain
other people (with their useless nonsensical "cluedidiot" lists) really
slow down the threads and any intelligent pertinent information to the
groups.

DesertBoob, if you have a beef with this dude, take it to email but
don't take up usenet space better used for semi-interesting/stimulating
conversation.

Boob is an idiot- just take one look at his posting history- it's
literally 2 years of following the same person around Usenet- Boob
obviously has no life !!

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...n7nbF1Te82ZIng

add to it, he has gotten banned from EBay, TWICE, for pulling this
crap- he's obsessed and out of control- take a look at VOXPOPPER and
XCALIBER44- his 2 Ebay usernames, both banned for transaction
interference, warning bidders away from auctions, and posting contact
info

Old August 4th 06, 01:24 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
duty-honor-country

Default alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on Ebay
by 66FOURDOOR

1463 positive feedbacks- selling history of 5 years- satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back !