Let the caucus circus begin!

Old January 6th 08, 09:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Governor Swill

Default On to New Hampster

DeserTBoB used a stick in the sand to babble
They know that. That's why they like him. snip

The righttards in trailers, yes...but the ones closer to the political
center, the "mainline" congregations, have been vehemently opposed to
the war and all of Bush's antics for quite some time.

They aren't admitting it. Yes, some evangelicals voted for Kerry in
2004 and for some dozens of Democrats in Congress in 2006, but that
doesn't mean that they'll vote for Clinton or Obama in a general
election. Edwards, maybe.

Many of these
(such as well-off Episcopalians and the like) went for Bush based on
greed two times.

Not based on the fundies' greed. That was the price they forced us
all to pay for their social agenda.

Will they make the same choice with Huckabee, even
though he's got no credible record of prosperity (AND isn't the rabid
tax cutter that such a constituency wants) when they have Mitt to
promise them all that business acumen (warranted or not) to keep them
rolling in dough?

My impressions: I like a lot of what Huckabee says and has done. He's
very much a compassionate man. His particular faith and background as
a minister concern me. I think Romney's a fake. He's too pretty and
while he speaks well and says most of the right things when he's
prepared, he's slow on his feet and doesn't defend well in real time.
And there's something phoney or greasy about him that I don't like.
His faith doesn't concern me any more or less than Huckabee's.

I liked McCain in 2000 and 04, but he looks a little tired and
repetitive these days.

Downscale economically,
rightward-learning-but-still centrist church goers may perceive
Huckabee as a threat launched from the Southern Baptists. You
watch...those Congregationalists and Episcopalians in New Hampshire
will have NOTHING to do with Huckabee, even if he floods the state
with robotic church nuts to walk precincts.

Or clean, smiling, polite Christian kids.

On another front, the news was all over the nation's front pages this
morning...we're poised for the FOURTH "Dubya Recession"...prime
mortgages are melting down, employment is drying up,

According to CNN this afternoon, retailers are hiring.

the dollars is
sliding further, aided by the Chinese.

Not a problem. They're cashing in and we can work it to our advantage
if we go forward rather than **** and moan about it.

All of the sudden, I hear,
"It's the economy, stupid!" which kicked "Bush The Smarter" into the
political scrap heap in '92.

Yeah, and look at all the furor about Iraq these days. The issue
barely played in Iowa compared to others like immigration, values and
the economy and look how the support structured.

Could this be the remodeling job that
Clinton needs to beat Obama, or will Iraq and "change" trump the
economic message this time out?

Bad news in Iraq is good news for Clinton and Paul, bad news for
everybody else. If there's a terror attack check the candidates'
camera.

Swill
Old January 7th 08, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Hilary Fights Back.

Dear All

I just discovered this today when I signed on to my e-mail.It is a
Yahoo news article on Hilary.She is now fighting back and is now
rolling with the thunder of a candidate.Below is the link to the news
article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/democrats_rdp

I am hoping that Hilary can bounce back.She's better than any
candidate running for office at the moment.

I hoep that everyone in here has a wonderful evening.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover
Old January 7th 08, 01:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Default Hey Noodles,You're The Moron! It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!

On Jan 4, 11:27*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

Hillary came in 3rd- she's *a dead player !

Hey Noodles

You've just proven that you're the MORON in here.Yes you are.The
caucus's are nothing really.They are just tools to get more publicity
for the candidates and to keep them going continuously in the
news.That is all they are.

As a wise man once said:

It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!

Stuff that in your mouth and suck on it!

The key is the September primaries.They are the ones that determine
who runs for either side for president.After that,we hold our breaths
until Election Day comes and ends.

Besides,I wouldn't vote for either Obama,Edwards,McCain,Romney or
Huckabee.Voting for any of those kooks is like voting for Ralph
Nader.I know that it's extreme but that is the way I feel and think.

Please take our advice.Please Think Before You Open Your Cum Filled
Mouth.Better Yet,KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED.You'lll be doing us all a
favor.

Cya.
Old January 9th 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
EMBARASSING at BUMLER

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:29:01 -0800 (PST), imtheman
wrote:

On Jan 4, 11:27*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

Hillary came in 3rd- she's *a dead player ! snip

Hold onto those words. We can make Charlie Nudo eat them for months!

As a wise man once said:

It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!

Stuff that in your mouth and suck on it!

The key is the September primaries.They are the ones that determine
who runs for either side for president.After that,we hold our breaths
until Election Day comes and ends.

Besides,I wouldn't vote for either Obama,Edwards,McCain,Romney or
Huckabee.Voting for any of those kooks is like voting for Ralph
Nader.I know that it's extreme but that is the way I feel and think.

Please take our advice.Please Think Before You Open Your Cum Filled
Mouth.Better Yet,KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED.You'lll be doing us all a
favor.

Cya.

He should yank his thrift store computer out of the wall and throw it
into Lake Bumler. His idiocy online only serves to embarrassing his
kid at school, since they are well known to surf each others' names on
the 'Net. When they Google "Charlie Nudo," the search result reflects
directly on the kid first. He must get teased continually about his
infamously stupid criminal father, a sad thing indeed, but it's all
Charlie's fault.

How can I even begin to thank you? Chrysta Coins 34 January 27th 05 04:40 AM
FA: Circus bl of 4 FDC Stan Marketplace 0 June 21st 04 03:15 AM
Where to begin.... RJ Polock Coins 12 November 9th 03 05:22 AM
FS: Circus Topicals Bill Kemp Marketplace 0 October 2nd 03 05:53 PM
let the questions begin Bruce Hickmott Coins 10 August 14th 03 01:38 PM