Magic: The Gathering on a Budget

Old June 4th 08, 08:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
The Six-Armed Goddess

Default Magic: The Gathering on a Budget

http://sixarmedgoddess.mybisi.com/

The Six-Armed Goddess offers inexpensive playsets (x4 lots), Rare and
foil singles, and cards from the most current M:TG sets. We're
continuously adding new stock. Recent items include Mystic Gate,
Demigod of Revenge, Idyllic Tutor, Countryside Crusher, Shadowmoor
basic lands, Cruel Edict, SHM Spindown Life Counters, and Ashenmoor
Liege. We specialize in Commons and Uncommons, so you'll also find
plenty of inexpensive and/or older playsets. Please use the store's e-
mail link to get an exact quote (including shipping, etc.) for any
listings you're interested in. Due to excessive delivery problems, we
can no longer accept international (non-U.S.) orders. We apologize for
the inconvenience.

* * *

Beginning on February 20, 2008, eBay changed its policies to preclude
sellers from listing Buy It Now items for less than $1.00. Because we
cater to budget-conscious consumers, most of our inventory has become
unlistable on their site. Our eBay storefront will remain open for the
time being; however, we have been migrating our inventory (and adding
new items) to our new location: http://sixarmedgoddess.mybisi.com/
.

Everything else, including our customer-oriented service, remain
unchanged with the exception of shipping & handling charges, which
have actually *decreased*. We continue to accept PayPal, personal
checks, and money orders/bank drafts as well as Google Checkout. While
we realize the change may be unwelcome to those who frequent only
eBay, we can't avoid the reality that most of our inventory will
become unsellable unless we move it to another site. We appreciate
your business (and your patience) and hope to deal with everyone in
the future. Thanks for your time and trouble!

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess