Cesare Emiliano = where?

Old December 13th 06, 02:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Zbyszek

Default Cesare Emiliano = where?

I need information about the seller or producer of Cesare Emiliano
fountainpen.
When I can buy thid brand (especially I am interested in location in USA)

Greetings for the group talker - Zbigniew, Poland

Old December 13th 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
BL

Zbyszek wrote:
I need information about the seller or producer of
Cesare Emiliano fountainpen. When I can buy thid
brand (especially I am interested in location in
USA)

Greetings for the group talker - Zbigniew, Poland

Greetings... The name of the company that produces Cesare Emiliano
pens is Grifos.

http://www.grifos-pens.com/Grifos/index.jsp

http://www.theinkflow.com/grifos.htm

http://www.wndpens.com/grifos/grifos.htm

Query Grifos on Google or other search engine and you'll come up with
a bunch. -- B

Old December 14th 06, 07:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Zbyszek

Greetings... The name of the company that produces Cesare Emiliano
pens is Grifos.

THX :-)

Old November 20th 08, 06:56 PM
CESARE EMILIANO CESARE EMILIANO is offline
Junior Member

Location: ITALY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbyszek View Post