Pop Survey

Old September 14th 04, 10:59 PM
Sprant Flere-Imsaho Wu-Handrahen Xato Trabiti

Stipula Nettuno Idra medium with Namiki blue ink
Stipula Etruria Media fine with Diamine Royal Blue ink
Stipula Brunelleschi Terra di Siena fine with Diamine Royal Blue ink

That last one is my last acquisition. This is such a gorgeous pen! And a
great and comfortable writer.

-Flere

Old September 14th 04, 11:25 PM
PENMART01

Tim McNamara wrote:

What pen(s) are you carrying around this week in your

pocket/purse/briefcase/backpack/etc.?

The only fountain pen I've been carrying with me for a half dozen years or so
is a Parker Snake, essentially my checkbook pen but often does double duty
solving crosswords while waiting in doctor's offices. All my other fountain
pens reside at home.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Old September 14th 04, 11:36 PM
BL

PENMART01 wrote:

The only fountain pen I've been carrying with me
for a half dozen years or so is a Parker Snake,
essentially my checkbook pen ...

Kewl! I prefer a Sheaffer Balance for that. -- B

Old September 15th 04, 12:36 AM
Charles Perry

"Bluesea" wrote in message
QUICK!

What pen(s) are you carrying around this week in your
pocket/purse/briefcase/backpack/etc.?

Krone Vintage Stretch Chesterfield with Binderized nib filled with Florida
Blue.

Charles Perry P.E.

Old September 15th 04, 02:13 AM
Free Citizen

Wow! Lucky you.

--
Best regards,
Free Citizen

"radarman" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:27:20 GMT, "Bluesea"
wrote:
[snip]

Radarman: Parker 51, Circa 1942, Gold cap. Found it some of my folks
old "Junk", Cleaned it, filled it, Works like a champ.

Old September 15th 04, 02:15 AM
Free Citizen

Hi there, how is the snork holding up?

--
Best regards,
Free Citizen

"Tim McNamara" wrote in message
"Bluesea" writes:

QUICK!

What pen(s) are you carrying around this week in your
pocket/purse/briefcase/backpack/etc.?

Pocket:
Sheaffer Snorkel that belonged to my grandfather
Waterman Carene Deluxe

Briefcase:
Parker Duofold ballpoint with gel refill
Namiki VP (ret.)

Old September 15th 04, 02:18 AM
Free Citizen

Wow, wow! I would have thought it would be the other way round. Carry the
other pens and the Parker Snake resides at home

--
Best regards,
Free Citizen

Old September 15th 04, 02:34 AM
Jimmy Tom

Vintage Kaweco Sport with OB nib w/Sheaffer Skrip Burgundy (red label
vintage).

Cheers,
Jimmy.

"Bluesea" wrote in message
QUICK!

What pen(s) are you carrying around this week in your
pocket/purse/briefcase/backpack/etc.?

Me: Namiki Vanishing Point w/ Pelikan turquoise ink.

--
~~Bluesea~~

Old September 15th 04, 03:14 AM
pavane

"Bluesea" wrote in message
QUICK!

What pen(s) are you carrying around this week in your
pocket/purse/briefcase/backpack/etc.?

Me: Namiki Vanishing Point w/ Pelikan turquoise ink.

1. A Sheaffer Balance Millennium with a lovely medium nib
and using its own Black cartridge fill. My most recent pen and
a pleasure to use.

2. A Parker Victory, circa 1946, bright red and the easiest
pen to write with that I have ever come across, with Aurora black.

The Sheaffer impresses my friends, the Parker impresses me.

pavane

Old September 15th 04, 03:44 AM
Joshua C Sasmor

I'm carrying a Lamy Safari Clear filled with Visconti Blue, a Sheaffer
calligraphy pen with a regular nib filled with Waterman Red, and a Rotring
Core (Rexor) filled with Waterman Green

Joshua Sasmor

In some article Bluesea wrote:
What pen(s) are you carrying around this week in your
pocket/purse/briefcase/backpack/etc.?
Me: Namiki Vanishing Point w/ Pelikan turquoisnk

Joshua C. Sasmor - Pipe-smoker, teacher and mathematician
Home page: http://www.math.pitt.edu/~jcsst18/
Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth but supreme beauty.
- BERTRAND RUSSELL

SURVEY TIME: Postage when you started TTM collecting? pe2 Autographs 6 January 21st 05 11:59 AM
SURVEY TIME for kick-off 2005 pe2 Autographs 8 January 10th 05 05:42 AM
Pop Survey Bluesea Pens & Pencils 18 September 30th 04 11:05 PM
Pop Survey Bluesea Pens & Pencils 28 July 16th 04 07:03 PM
Survey Time: Ever lost an autograph? pe2 Autographs 14 June 13th 04 03:50 AM