Help needed.

Old November 6th 04, 10:49 PM
xmen

Default Help needed.

Man oh man do I need an enema!!!
I've been blocked up for almost 2 weeks!
I'm afraid that **** is going to start coming out of my ears if I don't take
a dump soon.
My question is: Do you think I should take a regular enema or a high
colonic?
Thanks for your help.

Old November 6th 04, 11:32 PM
herothatdied

"xmen" wrote in message
Man oh man do I need an enema!!!
I've been blocked up for almost 2 weeks!
I'm afraid that **** is going to start coming out of my ears if I don't
take
a dump soon.
My question is: Do you think I should take a regular enema or a high
colonic?
Thanks for your help.

All you really need is incentive. Take a Melville novel to the bathroom
with you and don't get up until either it or you is done.

htd

Old November 7th 04, 12:15 AM
Scot Kamins

In article 5adjd.886$SC5.136@trnddc01,
"herothatdied" wrote:

All you really need is incentive. Take a Melville novel to the bathroom
with you and don't get up until either it or you is done.

That may not work. He might choose Billy Budd.
Old November 7th 04, 05:01 AM
herothatdied

"herothatdied" wrote:

All you really need is incentive. Take a Melville novel to the bathroom
with you and don't get up until either it or you is done.

That may not work. He might choose Billy Budd.

All right, how about Milton's prose?

Oooh - or, if he hasn't read it yet, _The Shining_. That scared me
****less...

Old November 7th 04, 02:55 PM
Jim Ward

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:49:20 -0500, "xmen" wrote:

Man oh man do I need an enema!!!

Gee, if you need an enema, why don't you just go an get an enema? The
only people you should discuss your bowel movements with is your
spouse (they left it out of the marriage vows, but it's implied) and
your children (so it can become part of family lore). I suggest a
coffee enema, shaken not stirred.
Old November 10th 04, 02:15 PM
xmen

At last I took a dump!!!
Must have weighed about 15 pounds if it weighed an ounce!
And did it stink! PU!!!!!!
But let me tell you it wasn't easy!
My wife gave me about 25 Fleet enemas before I could even cut a fart!
Well I just thought you all would be glad to know my plumbing is back to
normal and I'm looking forward to many months of regular, pleasant bowel
movements.

Old November 11th 04, 06:38 AM
Steve Hayes

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:15:03 -0500, "xmen" wrote:

At last I took a dump!!!
Must have weighed about 15 pounds if it weighed an ounce!
And did it stink! PU!!!!!!
But let me tell you it wasn't easy!
My wife gave me about 25 Fleet enemas before I could even cut a fart!
Well I just thought you all would be glad to know my plumbing is back to
normal and I'm looking forward to many months of regular, pleasant bowel
movements.

There are plenty of places where you can post a blog of your trips to the bog.

This isn't one of them.

Old November 11th 04, 04:54 PM
xmen

"Steve Hayes" wrote

There are plenty of places where you can post a blog of your trips to the

bog.
This isn't one of them.

NONSENSE!
The entire world is interested in my BMs.
Get with the program Steve!
Just to let you all know, I took a nice healthy dump this morning. Back on
schedule!

Old November 11th 04, 09:40 PM
Steve Hayes

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:54:22 -0500, "xmen" wrote:

"Steve Hayes" wrote

There are plenty of places where you can post a blog of your trips to the

bog.
This isn't one of them.

NONSENSE!
The entire world is interested in my BMs.
Get with the program Steve!
Just to let you all know, I took a nice healthy dump this morning. Back on
schedule!

Thanks for posting in the right forum this time.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/stevesig.htm

Old jukebox parts needed! Mike Juke Boxes 1 October 17th 03 03:31 PM
Wurlitzer 600 Front and Lower Back Door Needed!!!! AntiqueCoinops Museum Juke Boxes 0 August 19th 03 01:20 AM
Seeburg Mechs Needed! Arthur Dent Juke Boxes 0 August 5th 03 05:30 PM
Speaker needed Ken G. Juke Boxes 0 August 1st 03 01:28 AM
Seeburg wallbox key needed. Help! Bernie Juke Boxes 0 July 3rd 03 03:28 AM