Help Me Please Ebay cancelled all my auctions

Old May 16th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Help Me Please Ebay cancelled all my auctions

Make a new ebay account.

"Alma Sharp" wrote in message
news
HELP PLEASE...ATTORNEYS WELCOME ON A CONTINGENCY..My father left me
about 4,000 of the old silver dollars that he bought over a long period
from a flea market dealer in the 1960s, mostly for $1.10 to $1.50 each.
Nice coins but not rare dates. A few years ago they were worth about
$10 a piece, but silver is up and they have been bringing $18 to $25 on
Ebay. I have COPD and rely on selling enough coins to make $1500 or so
a month to pay for medicine and oxygen and food and rent. About a month
ago a lady that is a meals on wheels volunteer stopped by while I was
getting stuff ready to mail and she asked me what was the oldest one I
had. It was and 1859 New Orleans with the lady sitting. She asked if
she could buy it amd I said that it was currently running as an auction.
She had an ebay account so she used my computer to bid $200 on it. I was
so happy. Then the next day I got a letter saying my ebay account was
cancelled for shill bidding and every item I had listed, about 100, were
all cancelled. They said the associated account was the lady who bid on
my 1859 coin. How can there be anything wrong with this? She is not
related to me and does not live with me. I about had a heart attack. .
This was my sole living. I have had Hours Of Live Chats with safe
harbor and phone chats, I was humiliated and made to feel like I was a
criminal. I cannot get out of the house and really would feel at risk
trusting someone to take these to a coin dealer without getting mugged
in this neighborhood (Chicago) Finally I talked to a silver powerseller
hotline and they said that I could be ininstated in 7 days but not
before. But I had to write a letter. After 7 days I wrote a letter but
added that I didn't do anything wrong. I got a phone call from a
foreign man who said that was not acceptable to put a disclaimer that
you didn't do anything wrong. You must admit to a doing wrong and say
you are sorry and promise not to do it again. I would be suspended for
another 7 days!!! I spent 25.00 Faxing the Appeal showing that I agree
to not break their rules in the future and I had to choose between this
humiliation and getting my medical needs. The Matter Gets Worse Because
My Customers Think I have Fallen Off the Face of the Earth. I cannot
deliver the items people bought before my was suspended and I am getting
emails from them but when I try to answer them, it says I cannot access
that feature. Now the big one, people started making chargebacks on
their paypal payments and now my My Paypal Account has been frozen!!!
Because Of Ebay I Lost My Sole Living, Will Lose My Home and utilities
with No Money To Move. . In OTHER WORDs EBAY TOOK MY LIFE with no
Compassion for trying to help someone bid on my item. Ebay would have
made money on the deal..I could have ended the auction and sold it to
her off of ebay, but didn't think that was right to the people who had
already bidded. But you cannot Contact anyone by Phone. I have a Phone
Number for Ebay BUT EVERYTIME I ask the Operator to Transfer me to safe
harbor I get a Message They are Unavailable. It Does Not Matter what
time of Day I call it is the same Message. Which Leads me to Believe
They NEVER answer it. I am so Mentally Distraught I am up at 4 am trying
to figure out what to do. I am Numb... HELP PLEASE before I no longer
have a Life... I want My LIVING back.... Are any attorneys able to help?

Help Me Please Ebay cancelled all my auctions Amistad Coins 3 May 16th 06 10:58 PM
NYT-anger at e-bay undercover Coins 12 January 30th 06 08:36 PM
Is eBay actually cancelling fraudulent auctions and silencing critics? PJRobertz Coins 8 July 8th 04 10:41 AM
David Snyder's Ebay and Yahoo Auctions David J. Snyder Marketplace 0 February 20th 04 03:47 AM
IF YOU USE EBAY READ THIS....... Drti28Hrit Baseball 0 November 4th 03 05:39 PM