EzCoin Released Today !

Old March 16th 05, 10:38 PM
Marios Theodossiou

Default EzCoin Released Today !

Today, we are pleased to introduce EzCoin v1.01

An easy to use & comprehensive coin inventory program for the
Canadian coin collector. Includes values for many grades for
each coin. Comes with over 1250 quality images of Canadian Coins.
Keep track of your coins plus your purchase & selling
information. Use our unique Rapid Entry feature to quickly
inventory a range of coins. Search for any coin entry by Keyword,
Year, Denomination or ANY field. Our unique Thumbnail Viewer
allows you to search for coins by image. All pertinent information
is provided for each coin so you don't have to enter it. Packed
with features not found in any other coin software. Amazing
professional looking reports that are clear, concise & easy to
read! Add any varieties not in the database, plus track coins from
ANY country including Topical Coin Collections!

Once you have it, you will wonder how you ever got along without
it! Order EzCoin today & Automate the time intensive data entry
task of cataloging your collection, giving you more to time to
enjoy your hobby. We also provide you with FREE , unlimited
technical & customer support if you need it.

FREE DEMO & More information at

http://www.pcvu.com/EzCoin

Softpro 2010 Inc.
118 Palomino Dr.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario , Canada , P6A 6K4
Tel/Fax: 705-254-6201

Regards
Marios Theodossiou

Old March 16th 05, 11:11 PM
jim menning

"Marios Theodossiou" wrote in message

FREE DEMO & More information at

http://www.pcvu.com/EzCoin

This may work better: http://www.pcvu.com/ezcoin

jim menning

Old March 17th 05, 02:35 PM
Marios Theodossiou

Hi Jim,

yes, thanks !

the correct ulr is as jim noted below

http://www.pcvu.com/ezcoin

or it can also be accessed from our main page

http://www.ezstamp.com

regards
Marios

Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen, EzGrader & PCVU

Email: OR OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com/
http://www.pcvu.com

Old March 17th 05, 10:42 PM
gogu

? "Marios Theodossiou" ?????? ??? ??????
Today, we are pleased to introduce EzCoin v1.01

Is there any discount for a fellow Greek ?;-)

Seriously now, I believe that you should have some screenshots in your site,
many people do not like to download demo versions; they are usually leaving
trash in your system if you want to remove them later...

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Old March 18th 05, 10:44 AM
RF

I cant get it to work.. I installed, rebooted, turned it on and got a
windows app error..
I can send you a copy of the error file.. if you wanna send me a full
version..

;o)

Sam
(using coin software since 1995)

Old March 19th 05, 05:09 PM
Marios Theodossiou

Hi,

we have been busy uploading the site. Screen shots are now available. More
will
come shortly.

Marios

Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen, EzGrader & PCVU

Email: OR OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com/
http://www.pcvu.com
? "Marios Theodossiou" ?????? ??? ??????

Old March 20th 05, 09:40 PM
gogu

Ο "Marios Theodossiou" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Hi,

we have been busy uploading the site. Screen shots are now available. More
will
come shortly.

Geia soy Marie !
Well, now it's much easier to evaluate it.
Thanks!

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi
puttane! F.d.A

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Marios

Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen, EzGrader & PCVU

Email: OR OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com/
http://www.pcvu.com
? "Marios Theodossiou" ?????? ??? ??????

Old March 25th 05, 03:01 AM
Yavrukurt

He called him Marie ?

See this VILE Romanian NAZI SCUM !

http://snipurl.com/dilp

Gogu in a NUTshell

http://snipurl.com/dilp

One success today Beat Kunz Autographs 0 November 4th 04 11:01 AM
BRONZE AGE X-MEN COMICS CLOSING TODAY! W. R. Collectibles General 0 February 5th 04 12:41 PM
BRONZE AGE X-MEN COMICS CLOSING TODAY! W. R. Collectibles General 0 February 5th 04 12:40 PM
Create Powerful Joint Ventures Starting Today Ron Daniel Paper Money 0 October 26th 03 10:24 PM
Create Powerful Joint Ventures Starting Today Ron Daniel Paper Money 0 October 26th 03 10:18 PM