shill bidding..

Old October 24th 07, 10:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default shill bidding..

sue, no one has EVER asked you these questions...
wow, you hear an awful lot of voices in your head.
and there's NO ONE coming to your defense either...you just start
these fights and keep them going...you see me say i'm not going to say
anything else, and you just use that to just keep on putting your foot
in your mouth...
i love seeing that you think i can't spell...i don't really misspell a
lot..but these are the only things you can focus on...
good luck controlling the group again...

Old October 24th 07, 11:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Asked WHAT questions? You make no sense.
Nobody came to YOUR defense. Truth is people are sick of you and last
I saw, at least two others mentioned you are a problem here.

No, that's not all I focused on. You have plenty of faults to pick on
and I mentioned just a few. Biggest one is you've NO couth at all.

Old October 25th 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
ali g[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
Um, yeeeeah. Let's see. Someone makes a post warning about potential
bad Ebayer and you start slamming the messenger. Like always.
Anytime someone outs a bad/potentially bad problem on Ebay or anywhere
else on the net, you stick up for the slime/potential slime. Ever
notice that? And you start name calling, accusing people of stuff
(which you did in your very first post to my posting).

Let's face it Mike. You:

1) have no tact so nobody will ever take you seriously
2) you have no couth and that's plain to see from your offensive
writing (and I hear you come off as not so great in person either)
3) you have no life which is worse than ME and I am still sitting here
admittedly unemployed. You lurk here daily. Probably all day long.
I've only been checking daily and have whined down my collecting to
posting weekly on my site instead of daily and answering email ONE
time a day and sometimes not for days... but you? You're right there
on boards and other things ALL day. Your IP is insanely over the net.
4) you have not much intelligence. You type worth crap and spell and
have the worst grammar ever. And I suck at it so that must make you
below the evolutional scale. Nobody takes someone who puts NO effort
into writing seriously. You come off as a child when writing. Which
makes people think you are a liar. Why? Because you've apparently
been in college like 20 years or some astronomical amount of time and
you've not learned anything in the way of spelling, grammar, sentence
structure, putting a cohesive paragraph together?
5) you continually use this group and other groups/people to try to
further your dealings. You also, are in bed with PSA/DNA which you
continually try to do word of mouth for them. Normally that'd not be
a problem, but do they understand coming from YOU it could hurt their
business? Oh, same with R&R Auctions. As a conversation I recently
with someone, we were mentioning where they get items. I mentioned I
thought they buy them from people who are collectors and your name
came up because YOU said you sold stuff on there. Their first words
were "what?" and "****" then "I'm never buying from them again!". Sad
you ruin people's business. The person doesn't post here even and
knows of you. Sad.
6) You are clueless. Nobody cares about your opinions, your stuff for
sale or you. Yet you don't leave. That's pathetic.

These are a few opinions about you and I am sure I am not alone in my
thinking.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:24:52 -0700, barefoot
wrote:

let's ask this...when did I start the trouble..

both of you need therapy,not autographs

get some quick

Old October 25th 07, 01:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

as in, no one has ever asked you about my business..no one ever said
they would never do business at r and r ever again because i do
business there etc...you make this stuff up...
i don't need people to come to my defense...no one here has said i'm a
problem except you and mr. black (who i still believe is just a shill
name you use)...
i didn't slam you...i didn't call into question anything till you
started bringing up your b.s. i mentioned that you are wrong (because
you are) about someone shill bidding and it became a name calling
assignment for you...and that's all it has been..
talk about having no couth...
i still haven't started calling you names...i don't bring up the b.s.
except that you need to be in control of this group...and that's the
real reason that people stopped coming around...not me, because i only
get into arguments with you and your shills...

Old October 25th 07, 02:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

oh wait, i did call you cliff claven...but i'm sure you get that all
the time...

Old October 25th 07, 02:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Boy are you clueless and also have a desperate need for attention .
Sad.

Old October 25th 07, 02:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thought you weren't going to answer my posts? LOL

Old October 25th 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

well, you continue to slander and lie about me...so of course i'm
going to get defensive...LOL (sarcasm all over on that one)...
you seem quite delusional if you want people to think that people ask
you about the autograph business in any phase...much less about my
personal business...there just aren't people out there asking you
anything...
but it's nice to know that you NEVER answered anything, just wanted to
rip into me, but then go ahead and accuse me of trying to rip into
you.

Old October 25th 07, 06:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

I've been reading this, just to see where it goes. One thing that is
obvious is that you're again making broad "definitive" responses that you
can not be 100% on. Saying "nobody" likes Sue is ludicrous, to say the
least. I have never met her in person, but she has never given me a reason
to not like her personality. She goes out of her way to help and educate
others without expecting anything in return, just like I do. Just because a
big company says that something is not happening or is not harming/cheating
others can never be taken at face value. Tobacco companies said for years
that cigarettes were perfectly safe until they were pinned down with the
fact that smoking (DUH!) causes cancer. Just because Ebay says that shill
bidding isn't happening cries the old saying, "Ignore the man behind the
curtain". It is considered by many that I know that use, or have used, Ebay
that they will always side with the money over the "little man". The only
thing that they are really, honestly interested in hearing from the users is
the spoof@ ebay.com when thieves try to rip off possible clients. Saying
that Sue's investigations have no merit is just as ludicrous as saying
nobody likes her. Yes, I will give you, that there is a SMALL percent
chance that every one of this guy's auctions had bidders with 0 ratings jump
on his items, but that's stretching it.

I applaud Sue's efforts to helping fellow collectors. If we were to take
everything at face value because a company says everything is "okay", we'd
be in trouble. In most cases, we're ALL sheep, but it does take a wolf to
stir up the flock some times to make us see that everything is not always
"okay". It may prove to be fruitless in the end, but then again...

--

Mike
Gummby3

"barefoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
AND BLACK, NO you don't like sue...if you were sitting down next to
her at a bar, you'd call her a bitch...
i just call em like i see em...she's like cliff clavin (or claven, i
don't know, that idiot from cheers)...and no one likes him in person
either...

she just gives you star wars info, that's it...you don't hang out,
have coffee with her or anything...
i really don't care if you don't like me...because i believe that you
are just her, posing as someone else (as she's so simple to accuse
other people for doing it too, especially in this thread alone)...i
find it fabulous that you only post to defend her and for really, no
other reason. like i stated in my past response..

Old October 25th 07, 08:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

wow! that's all i can say in response...wow!

This just in...Nudo shill bidding tip? DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 4 September 24th 06 06:22 PM
Shill Bidding????? BigDog Coins 9 February 24th 06 06:33 PM
Shill Bidding. Why doesn't Ebay ever do anything..... BH90210L Baseball 0 June 12th 05 01:24 PM
Shill bidding? RW Julian Coins 3 September 23rd 04 02:27 AM
Shill Bidding Sandra Wise Coins 2 August 15th 03 07:44 PM