Question on UD2 parallels????

Old February 15th 04, 11:52 PM
Kyle

Default Question on UD2 parallels????

Could anyone tell me just how many different parallels there are in the UD2
release?? Exclusives xx/50(canadian, hobby, retail???) Exclusives
xx/25(canadian, gold?,other???
how about the high gloss High Gloss?? I looked in the Beckett website and
the UD website and found nothing. Any help would be appreciated! Kyle

Old February 16th 04, 12:28 AM
Greg Brown

Kyle,

There are the High Gloss xx/25 which covers both series 1 and 2 in the
series 2 packs. Series 2 also has the Canadian Exclusive xx/50 (canadian
hobby packs only) - which are red and have the maple leaf (just like when
series 1 was released). And finally, the regular Exclusive which are also
xx/50, but I am unsure if those cover both series for parallels. I think
they do.

Greg

Old February 16th 04, 12:39 AM
Steve Angel

If I understand this correctly, there are three different parallels:
Canadian Exclusives - whole set, #/50
UD Exclusives - whole UD2 set, vets are #/50, Young Guns #/10
High Gloss - whole UD2 set plus UD1 Young Guns; vets #/25, young guns #/10.

I may be wrong, but it's not like I'm working with clear information.
--

Brought to you by J, S, and the number 19.
In the event that they are unable to perform their duties,