"In The Mail" Thursday 10/2/03

Old October 2nd 03, 05:55 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Thursday 10/2/03

Another early report and the mailperson was pretty good to me today. Many
sports successes, but as with the rest I just don't seem to be getting the
returns on the celebrities that I had been. Perhaps winter will bring us all a
bunch of successes.

One return to sender to report today and that was from:

Gus Hollomon
C/o General Delivery
Granger, Tx 76530
stamped: insufficient address
This was an address given to me from the group as my previous attempt had
failed as well. So mark the lists.!!

but a few good ones hit the mailbox today and they we

BASEBALL

DJ Boston
C/o Nashua Pride
sent 8/5/03
received 10/2/03
received 2/2 Atlantic League All Star cards signed

Ron Pruitt
3632 Tumberry Drive
Medina, Oh 44256-6827
sent 9/23/03
received 10/2/03
rec'd 2 signed index cards

Joe Nuxhall
5706 Lindenwood Lane
Fairfield, OH 45014
sent 9/8/03
received 10/2/03
rec'd a sports card signed that he sent and my index card signed

George O'Donnell
70 Crusaders Road
Springfield, Il 62704
sent 9/23/03