Nice try troll

Old August 26th 08, 12:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Nice try troll

you weren't even vetted; you were denied on spot.

anyone using a REAL ID/Email who wants to join the other groups is
more welcome.
Old August 31st 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
tarkusshadow

On Aug 25, 7:41*pm, Sue H wrote:
you weren't even vetted; you were denied on spot. *

anyone using a REAL ID/Email who wants to join the other groups is
more welcome.

Anyone is welcome to join "my" group, HOWEVER; we do have rules.

If you are a member of Startiger, you will post the
address you used for a success or, please don't even apply for
membership to my group. Startiger does not own those addresses, they
belong to whichever government issued them. The information posted on
Startiger does not actually belong to Startiger. As is this post, It
belongs to me!

I've heard from someone that people were ****ed
because I posted successes here with addresses I got from Stararchive.
Because, They also paid for that information. UH, GET OVER IT! And
besides, the owner of Startiger will not provide me with the
information I've requested for for the past 6 months! Ooo, maybe
longer. "Cause I think he's avoiding the situation. Hmmmm.....
Slander? that's and interesting word. But hey, Ya know what, I am so
over it.

But I wonder what the people at Startiger are going
to do with this post? "cause I already know someone will copy and
paste it there. And I'm the A**hole? Hummmmm... I wonder.

Peace,
Paul

Old August 31st 08, 09:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Then again, who's to say that the address is not also available on my
site, which is entirely free. :-)

You are correct in ownership. Just as my site is copyrighted, it only
means that they are not allowed to use the name in another autograph
website, copy my layout, design, color scheme, etc. The addresses
that are there, however, they belong to the government and anybody can
use those in any way that they want to.

--

Mike
Gummby3

OT Troll? MJKolodziej Coins 11 July 19th 07 03:48 AM
FA: Some nice ANACS slabbed high grade morgans (nice VAM varietiestoo) Bruce Greenblatt Coins 1 October 23rd 04 07:56 PM
I have the TROLL George D Coins 16 February 13th 04 03:49 PM
SIMON GAGNE FOR TRADE OR SALE SOME NICE NICE CARDS PHIGAGNE Hockey 0 July 16th 03 04:17 AM