Plonk!!

Old June 18th 05, 04:54 PM
John Kaess

Default Plonk!!

Just added both Michael Adams and Chris Barker to my kill file - they
no longer exist.

peace...sanity
Old June 18th 05, 06:56 PM
Shelf Space

Please accept my apologies.

Old June 18th 05, 07:16 PM
William M. Klimon

"John Kaess" wrote in message

Just added both Michael Adams and Chris Barker to my kill file - they
no longer exist.

What took you so long?

William M. Klimon
http://www.gateofbliss.com

Old June 19th 05, 04:49 AM
Gnome De Plume

John Kaess wrote:

Just added both Michael Adams and Chris Barker to my kill file - they
no longer exist.

peace...sanity

Not so sure about the 'sanity' part...if you think kill-filing someone
causes them to actually cease to exist! ;-)

--

Swimming in the rivers of light.
Old June 19th 05, 05:19 AM
Jon Meyers

Gnome De Plume wrote:
John Kaess wrote:

Just added both Michael Adams and Chris Barker to my kill file - they
no longer exist.

peace...sanity

Not so sure about the 'sanity' part...if you think kill-filing someone
causes them to actually cease to exist! ;-)

Like those cheesy movies in which a young man refuses to take over Dad's
business, or marries the wrong girl, and the Old Man says, "I no longer
have a son!" (Best with an unidentifiable, vaguely Old-World-immigrant
accent, and Shatnerian dramatic pauses: "I...no lahnker...haff a son!")

--Jon Meyers
Old June 19th 05, 12:02 PM
BobFinnan.com

John Kaess sez:

...sanity

Ah, there ain't no sanity clause.

Old June 19th 05, 06:22 PM
John Kaess

What took so long was I kept checking posts to see if they contributed
anything worthwhile to the newsgroup.

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:16:23 -0400, "William M. Klimon"
wrote:

.. .

Old June 19th 05, 06:23 PM
John Kaess

Awesome reply/pun!

Old June 19th 05, 06:23 PM
John Kaess

ah...but perception IS reality!

Old June 20th 05, 06:26 AM
Gnome De Plume

John Kaess wrote:

ah...but perception IS reality!

Oh man! Does that explain MY adolescence!!!