It's Revenue time. Costa Rica

Old September 25th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default It's Revenue time. Costa Rica

Costa Rica.
Secretaria de Hacienda
proportional Stamps
http://cjoint.com/data/jzfpIbPU8P.htm

Old September 25th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Could someone advise which list is which please,
regarding the background "republic de costa rica" printing
which one is the printing, which is the free of printing?
http://cjoint.com/data/jzfAN8npOA.htm
Thanks.

Old September 25th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Department of Finance
http://cjoint.com/data/jzfC2addDk.htm
Hope this helps some.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada -- http://www.amedialuz.ca/

Old September 25th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

As usual, Thanks Tony,
I had this list from you before.

Tony, did you ever get a link for the Argentinian departmentals?
I remember you asked in 2003
and I found a link with them discussed a few months ago.
Rodney

Old September 25th 09, 01:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Hi Rodney.

A couple of years ago I wrote to both the Sociedad Filatélica Argentina and
the Asociación Filatélica de la República Argentina. I never had a reply
from the Asociación Filatélica but the Sociedad got me in touch with a
collector in Corrientes who promised me an Excel spreadsheet of the
departmental officials which is certainly not what I wanted. In any case,
no spreadsheet ever arrived and no further correspondence either. One of
these days I'll get the energy to start the whole search all over - by now,
I presume, both organizations have new members. I also intended starting
something rolling on Stampboards abouth these operprints but never actually
got to it.

Old September 25th 09, 01:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Hi Tony,
well here it is, for your enjoyment,
one good turn, deserves another..............
http://www.scribd.com/doc/17280243/2...ofs-and-Errors

Old September 26th 09, 06:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Thanks a lot, Rodney, a very interesting site.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada