APMEX...No Comment From Anyone???

Old March 25th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Glenn[_2_]

Default APMEX...No Comment From Anyone???

Silver drops about 2 bucks and this web site shuts down!!! Gold and other
metals also dropped, but silver is what I follow. NO comments? Apex is only
so happy to sell when the metals are going up but they shut down when the
metals drop, I see no-one commenting on this. I don't like it.

Old March 26th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:48:56 GMT, Glenn wrote:
Silver drops about 2 bucks and this web site shuts down!!! Gold and other
metals also dropped, but silver is what I follow. NO comments? Apex is only
so happy to sell when the metals are going up but they shut down when the
metals drop, I see no-one commenting on this. I don't like it.

Is there a reason you're misrepresenting the situation? The online
ordering part of the site is down. The 800 numbers work quite well; I
just talked to them yesterday in fact. They have not "shut down when
the metals drop" (all the way to record highs of what, 3 weeks ago?)

What's your real point in posting this misinformation, please?

Dave Hinz
(Happy APMEX customer)

Old March 26th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , Dave Hinz wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:48:56 GMT, Glenn wrote:
Silver drops about 2 bucks and this web site shuts down!!! Gold and other
metals also dropped, but silver is what I follow. NO comments? Apex is only
so happy to sell when the metals are going up but they shut down when the
metals drop, I see no-one commenting on this. I don't like it.

Is there a reason you're misrepresenting the situation? The online
ordering part of the site is down. The 800 numbers work quite well; I
just talked to them yesterday in fact. They have not "shut down when
the metals drop" (all the way to record highs of what, 3 weeks ago?)

What's your real point in posting this misinformation, please?

Dave Hinz
(Happy APMEX customer)

i sold them silver when it was over $20. we were both happy.
it was way back the day they dropped online quotes.
Old March 26th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:57:19 -0700, "Ed Hendricks"

wrote:
Silver drops about 2 bucks and this web site shuts down!!! Gold
and other metals also dropped, but silver is what I follow. NO
comments? Apex is only so happy to sell when the metals are going
up but they shut down when the metals drop, I see no-one
commenting on this. I don't like it.

Is there a reason you're misrepresenting the situation? The online
ordering part of the site is down. The 800 numbers work quite
well; I just talked to them yesterday in fact. They have not "shut
down when the metals drop" (all the way to record highs of what, 3
weeks ago?)

I've never visited the APMEX site before, just tried it this evening
because of this thread. The hour glass just churned and churned. I
never could get the site to come up (several checks over a several
hour period through 5 minutes ago). Apparently something's wrong
with the site, at least.

C.R.

took me 4 seconds.
http://www.apmex.com/shop/buy/90_and....asp?orderid=0

Doesn't work for me this morning. I can't get any of the Apmex urls to work.

I just got the message about the ordering problems they are having.
Sometimes I don't get anything but a timeout message.

They have lowered their minimum order (phone) requirement to $1000,
but that's still more than I can spend. I'm not an investor. I just
like to be able to add a couple more silver items (like a 4 to 8 oz
silver round) to my collection when prices are down.

A comment for you all {BEV} Coins 13 May 28th 07 04:02 AM
A comment... [email protected] Autographs 12 December 16th 06 07:19 PM
Anybody want to comment? Bob Hairgrove Coins 14 February 7th 05 12:28 PM
No comment. Bob Flaminio Coins 30 June 1st 04 03:26 PM
Why?? Just a comment or two Kenneth465 Autographs 9 December 9th 03 12:41 AM