Anyone know what happened to...

Old December 30th 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Anyone know what happened to...

Peter Costa; the little round white boy that didn't speak much (if at
all) on the Cosby show, but used to run out of the house all the time?

That makes four people I am wanting to get sigs from. I still need
help on those last two sigs... anyone?

Old December 31st 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

According to IMDB, Keshia Knight Pulliam is 28 years old (1979). I would approximate that Peter's age would be around the same age.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old December 31st 06, 02:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Wow; time must fly!! I guess you're right as the show ended somewhere
in the early 90's I think. So, if he was say 10-12 at that point, it
would fit... wow; I do feel real old now.

Old December 31st 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

What's bad, is when I see Keisha on TV now, and say "what a babe'', time
does fly....

Keisha has blossomed into a beautiful young lady these days, but all I can
think of is "little rudi"....

pe2