what happened?

Old September 30th 03, 04:22 AM
Danspeakin

Default what happened?

What the heck happened to this previously entertaining newsgroup?

Dan 2
Old September 30th 03, 02:00 PM
lennon fan

moronic flamewars took over

Old October 5th 03, 01:06 AM
JayRod46

Subject: what happened?

moronic flamewars took over

Yup. And there isnt a Newsgroup or message board where this doesnt happen.
It's all part of your wonderful internet experience.
Any idiot can have an opinion and usually does.
And their always will be someone who takes the opposing view and off we go.
Trolls, instigators, ball breakers. Lots of fun.

Old October 5th 03, 01:44 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

JayRod46 wrote:

moronic flamewars took over

Yup. And there isnt a Newsgroup or message board where this doesnt happen.
It's all part of your wonderful internet experience.
Any idiot can have an opinion and usually does.
And their always will be someone who takes the opposing view and off we go.
Trolls, instigators, ball breakers. Lots of fun.

Yup again. Besides what happened in this newsgroup, the worst outbreak
of troll-ism I ever saw was in the alt.food.peeps. I do not remember the
reason why I ever subscribed to it, but every so often someone would
post about their favorite candy peeps. Then a troll showed up, posting 5
times after someone else would post. Then his idiot friends from other
NGs showed up, and it ended up being hundreds of posts about nothing.
They all finally left, and now no one posts there except the spammers.
Charlie and Scott pretty much accomplished the same thing here.
Eventually they will leave.

Danno (who feels pretty confident that a vulgar Nudo response that he
will not see will soon be arriving.)
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old October 5th 03, 07:35 PM
scottamerica

"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" wrote in message

JayRod46 wrote:

[...]

For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.

Scott

Old October 7th 03, 02:06 AM
Micbloo

From: "scottamerica"

For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.

That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and everybody
saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make stupid
comments because they all ignore you.
LOSER!!
Old October 7th 03, 04:03 AM
scottamerica

From: "scottamerica"

For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.

That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and

everybody
saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make

stupid
comments because they all ignore you.
LOSER!!

This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
pictures?

Scott
King of the Newsgroups

Old October 7th 03, 06:05 PM
Dan Fisher

From: "scottamerica"

For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.

That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and

everybody
saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make

stupid
comments because they all ignore you.
LOSER!!

This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
pictures?

Spott
King of the Newsgroups

WOW SPOTT!! I am impressed! After looking in the mirror every day you
can still make a comment that! Your self image is right on btw.
Dan F.
Old October 7th 03, 06:16 PM
Dan Fisher

From: "scottamerica"

For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.

That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and

everybody
saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make

stupid
comments because they all ignore you.
LOSER!!

This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
pictures?

Scott
King of the Newsgroups

I appologize to the news group for responding to Spott. I usually
don't even look at his posts but, I could not pass it up! Dan F.
Old October 9th 03, 02:53 AM
Micbloo

From: "scottamerica"

This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
pictures?

Havent looked in the mirror lately have you
dopey?
Sheesh are you STUPID!!