HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - April 27th & April 28th

Old March 30th 07, 06:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

Default HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - April 27th & April 28th

Once again the time is nearing. I will be attending The Hollywood Collectors
Show next month. As usual, for over a decade, I will be obtaining autographs
for those who can't make it to the show.

Most guests charge $20 for their 8x10 signed B&W, and $25 for color. Bigger
names charge $30. I charge a $5 service fee per autograph, and require a
SASE with REAL POSTAGE, and a form to be filled out and sent to me prior to
the show. I take USA CASH and PAYPAL, and USA POSTAL MONEY ORDER if enough
time is given for me to cash it. I allow those who want to, to send me their
own items to be signed like books, posters, dvd covers, photos...etc.

If you have questions and/or want me to get you an autograph email me at
. Remove the *NOSPAM*

Henry Winkler
Tom Bosley
Erik Estrada