Global warming: It's HEEEEEERE....

Old August 14th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Global warming: It's SO EFFING here

On 12 Aug 2006 05:46:20 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

Bwahahaha! Stop it, you're making my sides hurt from laughing so hard.

All this bull**** and yet you now peddle junk on Ebay and collect SSI
for "mental problems" as you put it. snip

Well, that's forthright, actually, since paranoid schizophrenia and
deulsions are indeed "mental problems"...which Noodles has amply given
examples...that'll be on the Internet forever.

Nice going, Noodles. Not only are you a nutbag, but you're proud of
it!
Old August 14th 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Global warming my ASS !!

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:51:27 -0700, Zombie Woof
wrote:

So what? Look up the highest temperatures every recorded anywhere --
the most recent is from 1947. You oughta stop believing every half-wit
idea to pop up on the NBC news and think for yourself for a change.
Whaddaya, stupid? snip

No, but you're proving that you are just that. ONE "highest
temperature" does not a trend make. The AVERAGE from all reporting
stations in since data collection began IS rising, despite what all
the right wing fruitcakes and car nuts think.
Old August 14th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Global warming my ASS !! (Part I)

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:40:16 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Try reading a REAL financial paper, Noodles, like the Financial Times.
Different story entirely. That rag you just quoted is a laughing
stock.

Actually, *I* quoted it from the National Post out of Toronto. One
of many newspapers from all sides that I enjoy reading. Friends in Toronto
verify the gist of the story this summer. A near perfect summer here in
Winnipeg as well, insofar as most people are concerned. Since I work
outdoors, I like a summer right around 22 C however.
But hey, remember these scientific postulations from the 70s. Sure
shifted gears rapidly to global warming from global cooling. snip

Clouds of particulates and photochemical "smog" were indeed causing
odd "cooling" back in those days, but the problem of ozone layer
depletion was already well thought out and theorized. U-2 flights in
the '80s until now have simply confirmed the theory.

In a mad dash to control "visible" pollution, which has been rather
quickly accomplished, there's now much less of a barrier to incoming
UV radiation, as UV readings around the globe confirm. Two problems,
one going away is actually exacerbating the other.

Ol' Reid's fear of exploding populations seems a little quaint now in light
of current trends indicating many countries not having enough children
coming up to sustain their economies. At least the current crop of
scientists seem confident the cure for global warming is the same cure that
apparently cured global cooling over a mere thirty year period. snip

And it did. The amount of particulates and surface ozone taken out of
the North American atmosphere since 1970 measure in the trillions of
tons per decade. Now, just like trying to completely get one's hands
around a large balloon, another problem is pooching out ever more
menacingly.
Old August 14th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2006 17:45:24 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

so much for the snip

....delusional colostomy bag from Drums, PA...Charlie Nudo.

Noodles, you're not smart enough to have an intelligent discussion.

Go drown in the lake.
Old August 14th 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 01:11:03 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

good post, WWW- I'll send that to Rush, Sean, Bill, and Michael now-
they'll be hammering it this week on TV and radio snip

A moron sending stuff to morons. Isn't that what AM talk radio's all
about?

The quotes come courtesy of P.J. O'Rourke "All The
Trouble In The World" 1994, who's writings from both sides of the political
spectrum I have enjoyed over the years. snip

O'Rourke's a gifted writer.
Old August 14th 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:53:39 -0700, Zombie Woof
wrote:

Touche. snip

No, that's "touché." Avez-vous votre diacriticals?
Old August 14th 06, 01:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 12 Aug 2006 05:46:20 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

Bwahahaha! Stop it, you're making my sides hurt from laughing so hard.

All this bull**** and yet you now peddle junk on Ebay and collect SSI
for "mental problems" as you put it. snip

Well, that's forthright, actually, since paranoid schizophrenia and
deulsions are indeed "mental problems"...which Noodles has amply given
examples...that'll be on the Internet forever.

Nice going, Noodles. Not only are you a nutbag, but you're proud of
it!

how's the 60 HP Honda weakling doing ?

not much global warming there....you couldn't even warm a cottage with
that...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Old August 14th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 05:01:57 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

how's the 60 HP Honda weakling doing ? snip

65 at 5400 RPM. It's doing 31 MPG when I filled up last night, thank
you! 33° air out of the AC, too!

not much global warming there....you couldn't even warm a cottage with
that... snip

Exactly my point. My car may be old, but it's order of magnitude
more environmentally friendly that your piece of **** truck. That's
what sold a LOT of Hondas back in the '70s, you know. Still does.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! snip

Having another delusional break, Noodles?
Old August 14th 06, 10:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

of the gods" wrote:

how's the 60 HP Honda weakling doing ? snip

65 at 5400 RPM. It's doing 31 MPG when I filled up last night, thank
you! 33° air out of the AC, too!

not much global warming there....you couldn't even warm a cottage with
that... snip

Exactly my point. My car may be old, but it's order of magnitude
more environmentally friendly that your piece of **** truck. That's
what sold a LOT of Hondas back in the '70s, you know. Still does.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! snip

Having another delusional break, Noodles?

just laughing at the predicament you're in....on the net, in life in
general, and after you die- I can see you trying to explain to God why
you didn't believe in him...

your liberal college professors won't be able to help you then....

in the meantime, I'll drive my extremely more luxurious cars with
hundreds of horsepower, and spew a cloud of NOX wherever I go- and
there's not a damn thing you can do about it- because we don't have
tailpipe emissoins here, and my truck and Firebird are exempt from
emissions laws anyway.

and since WHEN does the DA prosecute emissions laws ? get a reality
check- we have a cursory visual inspection- if the emission device is
there, you passed- it doesn't have to work

Old August 15th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD wrote:
laughing at the predicament you're in....on the net, in life in
if the emission device is
there, you passed- it doesn't have to work

Why don't you take your sorry 3-inch excuse for an 'emission device'
and stick it in your tailpipe, bitch?