Today's eBay listing that gave me a headache...

Old June 2nd 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Today's eBay listing that gave me a headache...

http://tinyurl.com/qu5vz

I'm thinking English must be his second language--or, more accurately,
his one-and-a-halfth language. And he has 300+ more listings just like
this one.

"I, Thank you, For Your Wishing you a lot of luck!!"

--Jon Meyers
Old June 2nd 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Jon, you are too pedantic.

--
Visit: www.JamesBoswell.com

Old June 2nd 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Jon Meyers" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/qu5vz

I'm thinking English must be his second language--or, more accurately,
his one-and-a-halfth language. And he has 300+ more listings just like
this one.

"I, Thank you, For Your Wishing you a lot of luck!!"

--Jon Meyers

Negative feedback highlights

Item not received. refund refused. Un-cooperative seller. Avoid!0

Reply by lithomanbook:
Beware of This buyer has no patience; conception of doing expletive
attitudinize!

Follow-up by gwentle: What on earth are you talking about

book in fair, not good cond - battered library bk with tape,
marks,card pocket

Many pages have circular scribbles all over them - description v.
misleading!

courtesy of -

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

michael adams

Old June 2nd 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Jon Meyers" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/qu5vz

I'm thinking English must be his second language--or, more accurately, his
one-and-a-halfth language. And he has 300+ more listings just like this
one.

"I, Thank you, For Your Wishing you a lot of luck!!"

--Jon Meyers

....and the book is a nonsmoker!

Quality & Colors of Paper:. It's has an antiques lightly off white, No in
yellowing. This is a special Glossy of papers are average in above
finest/Pristine n average condition.

Cover Bound:. It's in average above finest/pristine n average conditon; All
are an very solid condition,

I'm trying to figure out how he's lasted on eBay so long.

His feedback left is certainly extraordinary.

Kris